• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Chocolate Martini Recipe for Death By Chocolate Theme?

In summary, the chocolate martini recipe calls for equal parts Stoli Vanil and clear Creme de Cacao to be mixed with ice and strained into glasses. For a more creative rim, one can use melted choc or the "magic shell" to prepare in advance.
michelelashuk
I am doing a "Death By Chocolate" theme this Saturday and I was wondering if anyone had a chocolate martini recipe for the Quik Stir Pitcher? :confused:

I appreciate all your help!!!!

Michele Lashuk
Independent Sales Director

Chocolate Mint MartiniI haven't tried this yet but it sounds wonderful. Please let me know what it's like as I am have a Death By Chocolate show June 1st.

Thanks

Chocolate Mintini

INGREDIENTS:

325 mL (11 oz.) chocolate liqueur
150 mL (5 oz.) vodka
60 mL (2 oz.) peppermint liqueur
sprigs of mint for garnishing
small chocolates for garnishing

DIRECTIONS:

1. Pour alcohol using Mini Measuring Cup into Quick Stir Pitcher. Add ice and securely place lid on top. Stir vigorously to mix and chill alcohol.
2. Pour into martini glasses.
3. Garnish each glass with a small sprig of mint and a chocolate.

Makes 4 martinis.

Enjoy

Thank you!I am going to double it, since I will be making it in the Family size pitcher. I will let you know how it comes out!

Thanks!!!!!:D :D :D

I made Choc Martinis a week or so ago - I got the recipe from my director, so they must work in the QSP - although I did them in my shaker as I was not making as many - it's really cool, because they are clear :) You use equal parts Stoli Vanil and clear Creme de Cacao - mix with ice, and then strain into glass - drop a hug or kiss into the bottom. If you'd like, you can get creative with how you rim the glasses - hot cocoa mix (I used white cocoa mix) and one idea that I liked was to rim the glasses with melted choc or that "magic shell" ahead of time - let harden before the party, and then sip away :)

Good Luck! Everyone raved about these, and were so surprised that they were clear !

Laurel

I used the same recipe that Laurel posted and they're really tasty!
I used the microplane grater to grate some dark chocolate and I rimmed the glasses with that.

1. What ingredients do I need to make a chocolate martini?

To make a chocolate martini, you will need vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and chocolate syrup.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the chocolate martini recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate syrup with melted chocolate and the vodka with white rum for a different twist on the classic recipe.

3. How do I rim the glass with chocolate for a chocolate martini?

To rim the glass with chocolate, pour chocolate syrup onto a small plate. Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup, making sure it is evenly coated. Then, dip the glass into a plate of cocoa powder or crushed chocolate pieces.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the chocolate martini?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version by substituting the alcohol with chocolate milk or hot chocolate mix and adding a splash of vanilla extract.

5. How do I properly shake a chocolate martini?

To properly shake a chocolate martini, fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all the ingredients. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds, then strain the mixture into a glass. This will ensure the ingredients are well mixed and the drink is chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Thinker
Replies
Views
scottcooks