• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Death by Chocolate Trifle Recipe?

In summary, a trifle bowl recipe was requested that can be left overnight. A recipe for Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle was suggested that includes brownie mix, white chocolate instant pudding, warm water, whipped topping, and toffee bars. Another option is an Easy Chocolate Trifle that uses chocolate cake mix, cold milk, chocolate flavor instant pudding, whipped topping, and chocolate-covered English toffee bars. Lastly, a combination of brownies and chocolate cake with pudding, whipped topping, and chopped Heath Bar is an option, although it is not known if it will hold up overnight.
I'll be waiting to hear Alison! Good luck tomorrow night at your show!

Harriet,
Thanks for all your work on the trifle booklet....I can't wait to see it! Yummy!!!

Chocolate Cookie Trifle...Milk
pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Nikke! Do you happen to know how much milk is needed?

Because all you are doing is dipping the cookies in (ala Lady Fingers in espresso for a Tiramisu), not much. I would just put some in bowl and dip away...and personally, I would use regular milk, not skim, because I can't stand skim milk.

HTH!

Thanks, Nicole!

nikked said:
I got this off of another loop I'm on, and loved the concept because it involves no prep or baking. I plan on making this for my last few February shows as an "extra".

Enjoy!
I can't wait to try this! So simple...yet I am sure it tastes like you spent a lot of time on it. Even if I demo something different, I will be sure to tell guests how to make this so they will want the trifle bowl!

Trifle Recipe Booklet
rebeccastt said:
Harriet,
Thanks for all your work on the trifle booklet....I can't wait to see it! Yummy!!!

I put the booklet on the thread "Trifle Recipe Booklet" in the recipe tips section.

Whoops! Out of the loop....
pamperedharriet said:
Can you put this in recipe form for me? I am putting together a recipe booklet for our trifle bowl and would love to include this and any others anyone may have. I hope to get it done by the end of the week and post on CS.

Thanks.

Sorry, I was out of the loop for a few days. Here is the recipe:

Strawberry/Cherry/Blueberry Delight Trifle

1 angel food cake
1 pint strawberries, sliced, mixed with ½ C. sugar -or- 1 large can cherry or blueberry pie filling
1 large box instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding and ingredients to prepare pudding
16 oz. Cool Whip

Mix pudding according to directions on box. Tear angel food cake into bite-sized pieces and layer in bottom of 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. Pour pudding over cake pieces. Layer fruit over the ingredients already in the dish. Add Cool Whip over the top.

Variation: Ingredients may also be layered in a trifle dish for a beautiful dessert. Simply reserve half of each ingredient and layer each twice in the same order as above.

Aun said:
Sorry, I was out of the loop for a few days. Here is the recipe:

Strawberry/Cherry/Blueberry Delight Trifle

1 angel food cake
1 pint strawberries, sliced, mixed with ½ C. sugar -or- 1 large can cherry or blueberry pie filling
1 large box instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding and ingredients to prepare pudding
16 oz. Cool Whip

Mix pudding according to directions on box. Tear angel food cake into bite-sized pieces and layer in bottom of 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. Pour pudding over cake pieces. Layer fruit over the ingredients already in the dish. Add Cool Whip over the top.

Variation: Ingredients may also be layered in a trifle dish for a beautiful dessert. Simply reserve half of each ingredient and layer each twice in the same order as above.

Thanks so much! The booklet has grown since I uploaded it! I'll have to put a revision booklet later.:)

Harriet... the trifle with white chocolate pudding went over awesome tonight! 4 people ate almost 1/3 of the trifle!!! 2 thumbs up on this concoction!

GourmetGirl said:
Harriet... the trifle with white chocolate pudding went over awesome tonight! 4 people ate almost 1/3 of the trifle!!! 2 thumbs up on this concoction!

That's great Alison! Please write the recipe down in detail and I will add it to the trifle recipe booklet. Thanks.:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandibeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • LeslieSGI