• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Canadian Consultant for Potential Recruit

In summary, a Canadian consultant from the Eastern part of the Greater Ontario area is seeking a strong recruiter with FB show experience to assist a potential recruit. The consultant is certified in coaching and mentoring and has a successful track record in the direct sales industry. They have a FB page, title, December and January sales, PC milestones, location, phone number, and email address available for the potential recruit to review. The consultant is committed to finding the right fit for the potential recruit and is available for further discussion and assistance.
Canadian Consultant wanted, ideally from the Eastern part of the Greater Ontario area. I'm assisting a potential recruit in finding a strong recruiter with solid FB show experience, and ability and willingness to coach/mentor for success.

I don't know her personally but she's sharp enough to know that she wants a good fit with the consultant she recuits under.

Please message your info including FB page, title, December and January show sales and any PC milestones (awards and or trips earned), location (city, province), phone and e-mail address. Info will be shared with the potential recruit and SHE (not I) will determine who to contact and join under. Thanks!

hi, i just returned home from a show. will do this tomorrow

Hi there! I am a consultant from the Eastern part of the Greater Ontario area and I would love to assist with your potential recruit's search for a strong recruiter with FB show experience. I have been in the direct sales industry for several years and have a solid track record of success.I am also a certified coach and mentor and have helped many consultants reach their goals and achieve success in their business. I believe that finding the right fit between a consultant and their recruiter is crucial for long-term success and I am committed to ensuring a positive and productive working relationship.My FB page is [insert FB page link], and my title is [insert title]. In December, my sales were [insert sales amount] and in January, they were [insert sales amount]. I have also earned [insert any PC milestones, awards, or trips earned]. I am located in [insert city and province] and my phone number is [insert phone number] and my email address is [insert email address].Please feel free to contact me for more information or to discuss further. I am excited about the opportunity to work with your potential recruit and help them achieve their goals. Thank you!

What is a Canadian consultant?

A Canadian consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and support to individuals or organizations seeking to recruit potential employees in Canada. They have extensive knowledge and experience in the Canadian job market and can assist with identifying and attracting top talent.

Why do I need a Canadian consultant for potential recruit?

Hiring a Canadian consultant for potential recruit can greatly benefit your organization in several ways. They can help you navigate the complexities of the Canadian job market, ensure that your recruitment process is compliant with Canadian laws and regulations, and assist with finding the best candidates for your company's specific needs.

How do I find a reliable Canadian consultant for potential recruit?

There are several ways to find a reliable Canadian consultant for potential recruit. You can ask for recommendations from other companies or professionals in your network, search for consultants online, or contact a reputable recruitment agency that specializes in Canadian recruitment.

What services does a Canadian consultant for potential recruit typically offer?

A Canadian consultant for potential recruit typically offers a range of services, including market research, candidate sourcing and screening, job posting and advertising, and interview and selection support. They may also provide assistance with immigration and relocation processes for international candidates.

How much does it cost to hire a Canadian consultant for potential recruit?

The cost of hiring a Canadian consultant for potential recruit can vary depending on the specific services needed and the consultant's experience and expertise. It is best to discuss and negotiate the fees and payment structure with the consultant before hiring them to ensure it aligns with your budget and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Back