• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Calendars Needed - Can You Help?

In summary, our last-minute calendars are highly customizable to fit your specific needs, with options for layout, design, and personalization. The turnaround time for these calendars is typically 2-3 business days, with rush options available for an additional fee. Our calendars are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last throughout the year, with options for added durability such as lamination or waterproofing. We can also accommodate large orders and offer drop shipping services for direct delivery to your clients or customers for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and pricing options.
ChefJen2012
Help! I forgot to order calendars on Sunday and time is up! :(

Is anyone willing to send some? I'm only need 20 or so - I already promised people! Help!

Bump... please???

You'll probably have a little more luck once people start receiving them. I don't expect to have any extras, but I usually see people offering their extras here in mid-late October.

ChefJen, I have 5 extra. I think they will fit in a flat rate envelope.
If you want them for $16 which includes cost of postage and my cost $1.90 each after tax & shipping, they're yours.

1. Can you customize the calendars to fit my specific needs?

Yes, we offer customizable options for our last-minute calendars. You can choose the layout, design, and even add your own personal touch, such as a company logo or special dates.

2. How quickly can I receive my calendars?

The turnaround time for our last-minute calendars is typically 2-3 business days. However, we do offer rush options for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.

3. Are the calendars high-quality and durable?

Yes, our calendars are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last throughout the entire year. We also offer options for laminated or waterproof calendars for added durability.

4. Can I order a large quantity of calendars?

Yes, we can accommodate large orders for our last-minute calendars. Please contact us for more information and to discuss pricing and delivery options.

5. Can you ship the calendars directly to my clients or customers?

Yes, we offer drop shipping services for our last-minute calendars. This means we can ship the calendars directly to your clients or customers on your behalf. Additional fees may apply for this service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fallonp321
  • melheather