• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Bunco Night Recipe Suggestions

In summary, Debbie suggests the Pronto Pasta Bake with chicken, the Pizza Dip, and the Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. She also likes the Touch Down Taco Dip and the Crab Rangoon Dip.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I need suggestions for a ladies night. I made southwestern bbq/roast beef wraps last time and they were a big hit. I want to bring something yummy.
Thanks!:balloon:

I LOVE the touchdown taco dip... it is always a hit and there is never any left!

Pronto Pasta BakeI would do the Pronto Pasta Bake with chicken in the recipe! This is cheap and feeds a crowd!!
Everyone at my shows loves this and hosts who have been doing shows for years always seem to request this.
I would add some garlic bites in the saute pan!!

I personally like the pizza dip!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I would do the Pronto Pasta Bake with chicken in the recipe! This is cheap and feeds a crowd!!
Everyone at my shows loves this and hosts who have been doing shows for years always seem to request this.
I would add some garlic bites in the saute pan!!

I personally like the pizza dip!!

Now you're gonna have to post the recipe b/c that sounds really good!:love:

Pronto Pasta Bake

12 oz. Rotini pasta, uncooked
2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 jar (48 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 tsp dried basil leaves
2 oz. (1/2 cup) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Chop zucchini with food chopper. Using garlic press, press garlic into classic 2-Qt batter bowl. Add zucchini, spaghetti sauce and basil. Grate Parmesan cheese. In 9 x 13 inch baker, layer one third of the spaghetti sauce mixture, half the pasta, one third of the sauce mixture and half of each of the cheeses. Repeat layers with remaining pasta, sauce and cheeses; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 5 minutes.

I just add 2 cups cooked chopped chicken to this for my carnivorous husband!! It's delicious!!

Garlic Pull Aparts

½ stick butter
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread (This recipe would work too!!!)

1/3 c butter or margarine melted
1 c Parmesan cheese grated
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 packages (11.3 oz each) refrigerated biscuits

Preheat oven to 375. Lightly spray fluted pan with oil. Combine cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cut each biscuit in four pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter then roll in cheese mixture and arrange evenly in pan. Bake 27-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on rack then carefully invert to remove bread. Cool slightly.

Thank You!!! Sounds sooooo good!

Yummy! Those all sound good. I've made the touch down taco dip and it is always a hit. I forgot about that one.

The Crab Rangoon Dip in the new season's best is great too:)

1. What are some easy appetizers to make for Bunco night?

Some popular and easy appetizers to make for Bunco night include veggie platters with dip, mini quiches, and bacon-wrapped dates. You can also try making a simple cheese and crackers platter or a fruit and cheese skewer.

2. Can you recommend a main dish that can feed a large group for Bunco night?

One delicious and easy main dish that can feed a large group for Bunco night is slow cooker beef chili. You can also try making a big batch of chicken enchiladas, a pasta bake, or a build-your-own taco bar.

3. Are there any dessert ideas that are perfect for a Bunco night?

Yes, there are many dessert ideas that are perfect for a Bunco night. Some popular options include mini cupcakes, a fruit salad, or a simple ice cream sundae bar. You can also try making a chocolate fondue with various dippers like fruit, marshmallows, and cookies.

4. I have some guests with dietary restrictions. What are some Bunco night recipe suggestions for them?

For guests with dietary restrictions, you can try making a gluten-free pasta dish, a vegetarian chili, or a dairy-free fruit salad. You can also provide a variety of options like veggie platters, hummus and pita, and a salad bar to accommodate different dietary needs.

5. Can you recommend any fun snack or drink ideas for Bunco night?

Some fun snack ideas for Bunco night include popcorn, chips and dip, or a build-your-own trail mix bar. For drinks, you can make a refreshing punch, set up a DIY margarita bar, or simply provide a variety of wine and beer options for guests to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stacieka
  • WendyE