• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Easiest Buffalo Chix Dip Recipe?

In summary, the Buffalo Chix Dip Recipe requires cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, canned or fresh chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions. The prep time is 10 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to cook in the oven. The dip can be made ahead of time and served with various options such as tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, or bread.
mom4angela
I can't find the EASY dip recipe I have used in the past for buffalo chix dip. You use canned chix, buffalo dip, sour cream (I think) and???? I've made it SEVERAL times, and can't find the recipe anywhere! (It's NOT the one on the recipe search here)... I'm hoping to make it today... thanks in advance.....

Here's one that someone on here posted when the Rub first came out...I think it was from a snapshot taken from the product display at launch back when. I make it all the time and everyone loves it. After the microwave, I place it in a small crockpot to serve at a party.

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP

8 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-14 oz) can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce (Texas Pete makes a good one)
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into mini-baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.

Thank you for your response. I was looking for one with less ingredients. I found this one, and it was REALLY good! Can of chix, 1 Cup sour cream, and 3 Tbl. Buffalo rub... I heated it up and served with crackers AND celery! VERY GOOD, and easy!

my recipe is similar, just made yesterday for superbowl:
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup frank's hot sauce
3 chicken breasts
buffalo rub
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups mozzerella

chicken, cover w/rub cook in rcb 10 minutes, chop w/salad choppers. combine cream cheese (softened) dressing and franks. then toss w/ 1 1/2 cups cheese. add to chicken in rcb, top w/remaining cheese. cook 350 for about 20 minutes.

What ingredients do I need for the Buffalo Chix Dip Recipe?

The ingredients for the Buffalo Chix Dip Recipe include cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, canned chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions.

Do I need to use canned chicken or can I use fresh chicken?

You can use either canned or fresh chicken for this recipe. If using fresh chicken, cook and shred it before adding it to the dip.

How long does this dip take to prepare and cook?

The prep time for this dip is about 10 minutes, and it takes about 20 minutes to cook in the oven.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just be sure to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time if baking it straight from the fridge.

What can I serve with this Buffalo Chix Dip?

This dip goes well with tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, or carrot sticks. It can also be served with bread, pita chips, or pretzels for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Bren706