• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Brunch Party Ideas - Share Your Recipes!

In summary, some easy and delicious recipes for a Christmas brunch party include egg casseroles, French toast casserole, quiches, and fruit salads. To make the party more interactive, you can set up a DIY mimosa or Bloody Mary bar, a waffle or pancake station, or a cookie decorating station. For guests with dietary restrictions, there are options such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian dishes. To decorate, you can use seasonal items and add pops of holiday color with red and green tableware.
jenniann
Hi all,

We are having a brunch Christmas party here at my office tomorrow, an impromptu sort of thing. I am looking for a good recipe, I was thinking bountiful brunch pizza or something. I am in charge of the main dishes so ovbiously I am bringing PC stuff. But I am at work and don't have my cookbooks with me. I would like to get the grocerices before I go home tonight so if anyone has any good ones they do at shows and you have a second to post them I would appreiciate it!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Here is a flyer I probably got off this site for brunch ideas. Hope it helps. :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Brunch Party Menus.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 749
If you go to joycesfinecooking.com and look under pampered chef recipes there are some holiday recipes. There are a couple of brunch recipes like the night before Christmas omlet casserole or the candy cane braid.

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for a Christmas brunch party?

Some popular recipes for a Christmas brunch party include egg casseroles, French toast casserole, quiches, and fruit salads. You can also incorporate festive dishes such as cranberry orange scones, gingerbread pancakes, and holiday themed cocktails. Don't forget to include some savory options like mini quiches or breakfast sandwiches for those who prefer a heartier meal.

2. Can I make any of these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many brunch dishes can be prepared ahead of time to make hosting the party easier. Egg casseroles, quiches, and French toast casseroles can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning. Fruit salads can be chopped and dressed ahead of time, and scones and pancakes can be frozen and reheated on the day of the party.

3. How can I make my Christmas brunch party more interactive?

One idea is to set up a DIY mimosa or Bloody Mary bar where guests can customize their drinks with different juices, garnishes, and mix-ins. You can also have a waffle or pancake station with various toppings for guests to create their own creations. Another fun option is to have a cookie decorating station for guests to decorate Christmas cookies to enjoy for dessert.

4. I have guests with dietary restrictions, what are some options for them?

There are many delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian brunch options available. You can make a veggie frittata, gluten-free quiche, or dairy-free French toast casserole. For vegetarians, you can offer tofu scramble or breakfast burritos with vegetarian sausage. Don't forget to have a variety of fresh fruit and veggies available for those with dietary restrictions.

5. Do you have any tips for decorating for a Christmas brunch party?

A festive and simple way to decorate for a Christmas brunch party is to use seasonal items such as pinecones, holly, and cranberries as centerpieces. You can also use red and green tablecloths, napkins, and plates to add a pop of holiday color. Don't forget to play some holiday music in the background and have some festive candles lit to set the mood.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • mscharf