• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need brunch recipes

jenniann

Sep 27, 2005
Hi all,

We are having a brunch Christmas party here at my office tomorrow, an impromptu sort of thing. I am looking for a good recipe, I was thinking bountiful brunch pizza or something. I am in charge of the main dishes so ovbiously I am bringing PC stuff. But I am at work and don't have my cookbooks with me. I would like to get the grocerices before I go home tonight so if anyone has any good ones they do at shows and you have a second to post them I would appreiciate it!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Here is a flyer I probably got off this site for brunch ideas. Hope it helps. :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Brunch Party Menus.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 673

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
If you go to joycesfinecooking.com and look under pampered chef recipes there are some holiday recipes. There are a couple of brunch recipes like the night before Christmas omlet casserole or the candy cane braid.