• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for New Brunch Recipes? Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the author is doing a bunch of brunch shows and is tired of the same recipes. She suggests adapting one of her recipes for the brunch dish the donut burger bun. She will post the recipes once she tries them.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am doing a bunch of brunch shows in the next month or so and I am tired of my typical recipes, wondering if anyone has anything different they like to do... I do the ham and cheese calzone, the ham and cheese brunch squares (love these!!), the ham and cheese omelet roll, bountiful brunch pizza, chicken club ring, etc.

I am planning to do the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips with it, so would like something savory.

I did just look up the Oven Omelet Ole recipe and might try adapting that for the DCB...

Somewhere I heard someone has a brunch recipe for the DCB. I'll see if I can find it.

I love the summer berry shortcakes for brunch. It's under desserts in one of the sb but I think it works great for brunch too. Always a hit.

almondfarm said:
I am doing a bunch of brunch shows in the next month or so and I am tired of my typical recipes, wondering if anyone has anything different they like to do... I do the ham and cheese calzone, the ham and cheese brunch squares (love these!!), the ham and cheese omelet roll, bountiful brunch pizza, chicken club ring, etc.

I am planning to do the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips with it, so would like something savory.

I did just look up the Oven Omelet Ole recipe and might try adapting that for the DCB...

Would you post these recipes. Would love to see them!

flemings99 said:
Would you post these recipes. Would love to see them!

Ham and Cheese Calzone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kvTn3mLGxs

Ham & Cheese Calzone
--------------------

Ingredients:
2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise

2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard

1 cup (250 mL) fresh broccoli florets (about 2 oz/60 g)

1 8-oz (250-g) slice smoked deli ham (about 1/2 in./1 cm thick)

1/2 small onion

8 oz (250 g) Swiss cheese, grated, divided

1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil, divided

2 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g each) refrigerated pizza crust

1 oz (30 g) Parmesan cheese, grated

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Combine mayonnaise and mustard in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well with Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). With Utility Knife, cut broccoli into small florets; dice ham. Using Food Chopper, coarsely chop onion. Grate Swiss cheese with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with grating blade. Combine broccoli, ham, onion and half of the Swiss cheese in batter bowl; mix well.

2. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with 1 tsp (5 mL) of the oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll one package of dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese to within 1 in. (2.5 cm) of edges; spoon ham mixture over cheese. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges of dough and shaping to fit as dough is unrolled. Trim 1/2 in. (1 cm) off sides of dough with Utility Knife. Press edges to seal with Mini-Tart Shaper. Brush remaining oil over dough. Using Utility Knife, make 12 slits, in three rows of four each, into top crust.

3. Bake 14–16 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, grate Parmesan cheese using Microplane(R) Adjustable Grater. Remove pan from oven; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over calzone. Bake 2–3 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown. Slice with Pizza Cutter; serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 440, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 1240 mg, Fiber 2 g

Shopping List:
2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise

2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard

1 cup (250 mL) fresh broccoli florets (about 2 oz/60 g)

1 8-oz (250-g) slice smoked deli ham (about 1/2 in./1 cm thick)

1 small onion

8 oz (250 g) Swiss cheese

1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil

2 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g each) refrigerated pizza crust

1 oz (30 g) Parmesan cheese

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
(Main Dishes...pg 120)

4 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbls flour
1/4 tsp salt
12 eggs
8 oz ham, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
6 oz cheddar or Swiss cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 Tbls Dijon mustard

1. Preheat oven to 375. In 1 Qt Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using 10" Whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.

3. Cut an 18 inch long piece of Parchment Paper. Press into bottom and up sides of Stoneware Bar Pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of Bar Pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.

4. Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Thinly slice green onions with 8" Chef's Knife.

5. Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using Skinny Scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges using Serrated Bread Knife.

Makes 8 servings.

CHICKEN CLUB BRUNCH RING
1 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
1 Tbsp. onion (finely chopped)
1-2 cloves of garlic, pressed
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
4 slices bacon (chopped)
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (divided)
2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
1-2 large plum tomatoes
1 medium bell pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce

Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine mayo and mustard, add chopped parsley, garlic and onion to mayo mix. Combine chicken with chopped bacon, 3/4 cup cheese and 1/3 cup mayo mix. Mix well. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 15" baking stone with wide ends overlapping the points of triangles in the center and points toward the outside. Scoop chicken onto the dough. Tuck points under the bottom of the dough to cover the chicken...it won't be completely covered. Slice tomatoes and place in the openings of the dough. Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese once out of the oven. Use v shaped cutter to cut top off pepper. Fill with mayo mixture. Put in the center of the ring. Surround with shredded lettuce.

My favorite is the Ham and Egg Squares that came out a few years ago!

I've done a brunch trifle that people really like....

A box of plain granola (not one with a bunch of fruit, etc.... in it)
1 large container of vanilla or strawberry yogurt
1 12 oz container of cool whip
lots of fruit - I like to use melon and berries mostly. Strawberries, Blueberries, grapes, and cantaloupe.

I mix the yogurt and most of the cool whip together, and then I just do layers of the yogurt mix, the granola, and the fruit. Save a little granola for the top and a few berries. Save a little of the cool whip too, and put that in the EAD, and then on top, do little rosettes of the cool whip around the edge, and sprinkle berries and granola in the middle. Very pretty, and very yummy - and you can do it anywhere!

My go-to for Brunch shows is definitely the Ham & Eggs Brunch Squares. They are so good!! Becky, I like your trifle. I tried the Omelet Roll and my have done something wrong because it didn't turn out right.

Not sure who this came from but it's yummy!
DCB Breakfast Omelet2 potatoes, peeled/cubed (veg peeler/knife)
1 small onion, chopped (food chopper)
2 T butter, sliced (egg slicer)
8 eggs, beaten (bb/whisk)
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
salt/pepper (mill)
cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese - whatever you like (rotary grater)
bacon (bar pan)
Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400-425° oven for 20-25 minutes.
Cut potatoes into small chucks with Santuko Knife on Cutting Board.
Using Food Chopper, chop onion. Place potato & onion into bottom of Deep Covered Baker. Run butter through Egg Slicer & place slices on top of potato/onions. Cover & microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk; whisk in heavy whipping cream; add salt & pepper to taste (ok, laugh - can't taste at this point!). Grate cheeses with Rotary Grater. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over top & sprinkle on rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon with Knife or chopper? & sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.
(opt.: fresh mushrooms – sliced w/Egg Slicer, green pepper/knife &/or chopper) You can add ham or cooked sausage in place of bacon to egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer. Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to see they are cooked all the way.

Chefbeckyd said:
I've done a brunch trifle that people really like....

A box of plain granola (not one with a bunch of fruit, etc.... in it)
1 large container of vanilla or strawberry yogurt
1 12 oz container of cool whip
lots of fruit - I like to use melon and berries mostly. Strawberries, Blueberries, grapes, and cantaloupe.

I mix the yogurt and most of the cool whip together, and then I just do layers of the yogurt mix, the granola, and the fruit. Save a little granola for the top and a few berries. Save a little of the cool whip too, and put that in the EAD, and then on top, do little rosettes of the cool whip around the edge, and sprinkle berries and granola in the middle. Very pretty, and very yummy - and you can do it anywhere!

Sounds AWESOME Becky!! I would have never thought to do that :)

annew said:
Sounds AWESOME Becky!! I would have never thought to do that :)

LOL - My inspiration? McDonalds!

:) :) :) :)

What are some easy brunch recipes that I can make for a group?

Some easy brunch recipes that are perfect for a group include breakfast casseroles, quiches, fruit platters, and homemade breakfast sandwiches.

What are some creative and unique brunch recipes?

For a creative and unique brunch, you could try making avocado toast with different toppings, a breakfast pizza, or a breakfast burrito bar where guests can customize their own burritos.

Are there any brunch recipes that are gluten-free or dairy-free?

Yes, there are many gluten-free and dairy-free brunch recipes available. Some ideas include a frittata with veggies and dairy-free cheese, a gluten-free quinoa breakfast bowl, or a fruit and granola parfait made with dairy-free yogurt.

Can you recommend any make-ahead brunch recipes?

Make-ahead brunch recipes are great for saving time and reducing stress. Some options include overnight French toast casserole, make-ahead breakfast sandwiches, or a breakfast strata that can be prepped the night before and baked in the morning.

What are some kid-friendly brunch recipes?

Kids can be picky eaters, so it's important to have some kid-friendly options at brunch. Some ideas include mini egg and cheese muffins, yogurt parfaits with fun toppings, or a pancake bar where kids can add their own toppings like fruit, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies