• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Go-To Brunch Recipes for a 10 a.m. Show?

In summary, some easy brunch recipes using Pampered Chef products include a breakfast casserole, mini quiches, and French toast. There are also gluten-free and dairy-free options available. You can adapt your favorite recipes to use with Pampered Chef products and there are also kid-friendly and make-ahead options.
priseortega
Gold Member
I am doing a 10 a.m. brunch show on the 30th. What are some recipes that have worked well for you.

Thanks!

Priscilla

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares or Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are fun to make.

Bacon & Cheese Brunch Squares YUMMY!!

My personal favorite is the Deep Covered Baker Omelette....it lets you show off the DCB and the small ridged baker!

DCB Omelette sounds good. Recipe please?

Where would I find the recipe?

Here is the recipe for the DCB Omelette

DEEP COVERED BAKER OMELET
2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
bacon

Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.

You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.
Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you! I'm going to have to try this recipe this weekend!

What are some easy brunch recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy brunch recipes using Pampered Chef products include a breakfast casserole made with our stoneware baking dish, mini quiches made with our mini muffin pan, and French toast made with our bamboo tongs.

Do you have any recipes that are gluten-free or dairy-free?

Yes, we have a variety of brunch recipes that are gluten-free or dairy-free. Our website has a filter option where you can search for specific dietary restrictions.

Can I adapt my favorite brunch recipes to use with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used with a wide range of recipes. You can also check out our website for recipe ideas and tips on how to use our products in different ways.

What are some brunch recipes that are kid-friendly?

We have a selection of kid-friendly brunch recipes on our website, such as mini pancake skewers, breakfast burrito bites, and fruit and yogurt parfaits. These recipes are not only easy for kids to eat, but also fun for them to help prepare.

Do you have any make-ahead brunch recipes?

Yes, we have many make-ahead brunch recipes that are perfect for entertaining. Some of our favorites include overnight French toast casserole, breakfast egg muffins, and make-ahead breakfast burritos. These recipes allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Wagonburner12
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • mscharf