• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Successful Direct Sales in Your Second Month

P
pamperedmomtoalex
I am in my second starter month.
I held one kitchen show at my show and 4 people showed up; and have had 2 catalog shows.
No one has booked a show.
I have one friend who will do a show In August, and another friend that just got out of the hospital who will do a show in late July; but I need MORE bookings.
Everyone is either too busy, not interested, or playing hide and seek with my emails and phone calls.
I am a stay at home mom, and really need to have at least 3-4 shows a month, not one every other month.
Does anyone have any tips to help get me started?
Thanks

bookingsHere are a couple of things that might help that I got on this website. One thing that they stress is for you to start making that list of 100 if you haven't already and then start calling everyone you thought of. Also have you taken any of the teleclasses PC offers. If you haven't I highly recommend them. They are awesome. They might also give you some more ideas. Good luck!

Attachments

• amImissingbookings.doc
    29 KB · Views: 806
  • 118waystogetbookings.doc
    41 KB · Views: 551
for sharing your experience and concerns, fellow consultant! As a seasoned consultant, I understand the challenges of building a successful direct sales business in the beginning. Here are some tips that have helped me boost my bookings in my second month:1. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Create engaging posts and share them with your friends and family. You can also join Facebook groups related to cooking or home products and share your business there.2. Offer incentives: People love freebies and discounts. Consider offering a hostess discount or a free gift for anyone who books a show with you. You can also offer a discount to guests who attend a show and book their own show with you.3. Ask for referrals: Don't be afraid to ask your current customers to refer you to their friends and family. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool, so make sure to provide excellent service and ask for referrals.4. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses such as salons, spas, or boutiques and ask if you can set up a display or do a demo at their location. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially book shows.5. Host a virtual party: With people being busy and unable to attend in-person events, hosting a virtual party can be a great way to reach more people and book shows. You can use video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Skype to host a fun and interactive party.Remember, building a successful direct sales business takes time and effort. Don't get discouraged if you don't have as many bookings as you'd like in your second month. Keep promoting your business and providing excellent service, and the bookings will come. Best of luck to you!

1. How can I increase my bookings in my second month of direct sales?

To boost your bookings, try reaching out to your existing customers and offering them a special incentive for booking a show, such as a discount or free product. You can also ask for referrals from happy customers and offer a reward for each successful booking. Utilizing social media and word-of-mouth marketing can also help attract new customers.

2. What can I do if no one is booking a show?

If you are having trouble getting bookings, it may be helpful to re-evaluate your sales pitch and make sure you are effectively communicating the benefits of hosting a show. You can also try offering a unique theme or experience for the show, such as a cooking demonstration or DIY workshop. Additionally, make sure you are following up with potential hosts and offering flexibility in scheduling a show.

3. How can I encourage my friends to book shows?

Your friends may be hesitant to book a show because they feel busy or uninterested. To overcome this, try emphasizing the fun and social aspect of hosting a show, rather than just the sales aspect. You can also offer to help them plan and organize the show, making it less of a burden for them. Additionally, consider offering a special discount or incentive specifically for your friends to entice them to book a show.

4. As a stay at home mom, how can I manage having multiple shows per month?

To manage multiple shows per month, it may be helpful to plan and organize your schedule in advance. You can also consider delegating tasks such as food preparation or setting up to a friend or family member. Additionally, try to schedule shows on days and times that work best for you and your family.

5. What are some other tips for getting started with successful direct sales in my second month?

In addition to increasing your bookings, make sure you are also focusing on building relationships with your customers. This can include following up with them after a show, offering personalized recommendations, and providing excellent customer service. It may also be helpful to attend training or workshops offered by your company to improve your sales skills and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
Replies