• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Connecting with Your Local Community

In summary, Barb is trying to get bookings for a show she is hosting. She is new to the area and doesn't know many people, and her friends and family have already hosted a show for her. She is looking for suggestions on how to get more bookings.
Crisab62
Hi! I am new to PC and need bookings suggestions. I have lived in my area for four years but am sad to say that I do not know more than an small handful of people and the ones I know the best have already hosted a show for me and everyone else that I have asked has said "NO!" and I do mean that the way it reads. So what can I do to get bookings? People from my area seem very stand-offish when you speak to them so I am unsure of where to go from here. Any suggestions would be great!

Hello,

Carry a PC tote everywhere you go. Get contact info from everyone and follow up. There are A LOT of threads here re: booking. ou may want to read and see if any ideas appeal to you. Also, look up booking blitz and 24 bookings in 24 hours. Below are a few to get you started....

Keep at it, they will come. For any shows you already have booked....ask your hosts to ask the guests to bring a friend....you need to expand beyond your friends and family....from your comfort zone. = )

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/suggestions-getting-bookings-12651/

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/looking-suggestions-bookings-2441/

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/what-am-i-doing-wrong-51421/

Hang in there. The bookings will come. I'm attaching some booking files for you. Many prob. came from here.

I do lots of fairs in the fall. They are a great way to get contacts/bookings out of your circle. Call the local chamber of commerce for a listing of events or keep an eye in your local paper. Lots of churches or cities have fall festivals that you could set a booth up at.

Attachments

• Abundant bookings notes.doc
    49 KB · Views: 661
  • booking ideas.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Bookings Galore.doc
    26 KB · Views: 520
  • How To Get All Booked Up.doc
    32 KB · Views: 443
  • 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 497
Barb,

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try and keep at it!

I love that 24 bookings in 24 hours!!!!! I can't wait to try it out! I have tried to do booking blitzes but have been very unsuccessful. But I think this is a good one. I'll let you know how it goes!

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

One great way to get more bookings is to host a Pampered Chef party yourself and invite friends and family. You can also reach out to your network and offer to host a party for them. Another option is to attend local events and set up a booth to showcase Pampered Chef products.

2. What are some creative ideas for getting bookings?

Some creative ideas for getting bookings include hosting themed parties, such as a girls' night or a holiday baking party. You can also offer incentives for guests who book a party at your event, such as a free product or discount. Another idea is to partner with local businesses or organizations for joint events.

3. How do I approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach someone about hosting a party is to simply ask if they would be interested in hosting a fun and easy get-together with friends while earning free and discounted products. Be sure to share the benefits of hosting, such as getting to try new products and earning rewards.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to have a fun and social gathering with friends, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. You also have the chance to try out new products and recipes, and receive personalized cooking and entertaining tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a big kitchen or cooking experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties can be hosted in any size kitchen, big or small. Our consultants are trained to work with any kitchen setup and can provide tips and tricks for hosting a successful party. Plus, hosting a party is a great opportunity to learn new cooking skills and recipes from our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tania Bonner
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pampered2007