• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Beer Bread Info/Recipes

In summary, there are many ways to serve and enjoy beer bread, including making a delicious beer cheese dip or using it as a base for various dishes such as bruschetta or breakfast casserole. Other suggestions include using it as a crust for mini quiches or tarts, making croutons, or using it for a grilled cheese sandwich. Adding Italian seasoning and garlic to the dough and serving it on a platter with different dips is also a popular choice.
ConnieR
Does anyone have a "to die for" dip or other suggestion to make with the beer bread. In my area there are quite a few consultants from another company (TS) that serves their bread. Would like to capture some of this market by serving our Beer Bread as an additional "try me" recipe. I am not a fan of any Beer Bread, but would like to showcase ours. TIA

Add some Italian Seasoning and pressed garlic to the dough while mixing it and sprinkle some seasoning and more pressed garlic on the top of the loaf before baking it.
Serve it on the Large SA platter with the rectangular platter diagonally across it. Put three of the little dishes from the oil dipping set on the rectangular platter.
I use olive oil, italian seasoning and pressed garlic in one, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in one, and the basil blend canola oil in the last one.
This always gets rave reviews!

One delicious dip to make with beer bread is a beer cheese dip. Here is a simple recipe to try:Beer Cheese Dip:Ingredients:- 8 oz cream cheese, softened- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup beer (any kind you like)- 1 tsp Dijon mustard- 1/2 tsp garlic powder- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)- Salt and pepper, to taste- Chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, beer, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper (if using). Mix until well combined.2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.3. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.4. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.5. Serve with sliced beer bread for dipping. Enjoy!Other suggestions for serving beer bread:- Serve it with a selection of different spreads, such as flavored butter, hummus, or tapenade.- Use it as the base for a bruschetta topping, such as diced tomatoes, basil, and balsamic vinegar.- Make a savory bread pudding by layering cubed beer bread with cheese, vegetables, and a custard mixture, then baking until golden and set.- Use it as a base for a breakfast casserole, layering it with eggs, vegetables, and cheese, and baking until cooked through.- Make a beer bread panzanella salad by cubing the bread, toasting it in the oven, and tossing it with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and a vinaigrette dressing.- Use it as a crust for mini quiches or tarts by pressing the bread into muffin tins, filling with your desired filling, and baking until set.- Make beer bread croutons by cubing the bread, tossing it with olive oil and seasonings, and baking until crispy. Serve them on top of salads or soups.- Use beer bread to make a grilled cheese sandwich, adding your favorite cheese and toppings between two slices of bread before grilling in a pan until golden and melted.

1. What is beer bread?

Beer bread is a type of quick bread that is made with beer as a leavening agent instead of yeast. It has a distinct flavor and texture that is slightly different from traditional breads.

2. What kind of beer should I use for beer bread?

You can use any type of beer for beer bread, but it is recommended to use a light or medium-bodied beer with a subtle flavor. Avoid using dark or heavily flavored beers as they can overpower the bread's taste.

3. Can I make beer bread without beer?

Yes, you can make beer bread using a non-alcoholic beer or by substituting the beer with carbonated water. However, this may alter the flavor and texture of the bread.

4. What are some popular variations of beer bread?

Some popular variations of beer bread include adding cheese, herbs, or spices to the dough. You can also experiment with different types of beer to create unique flavors.

5. How do I store beer bread?

Beer bread can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for longer storage, just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or foil before placing it in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • MaryannNic