• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbie Cake Recipe: How to Make the Classic Batter Bowl Version

In summary, to make a Barbie cake you will need a box of cake mix, oil, eggs, water, and a Barbie doll. Any size Barbie doll can be used for the cake as long as it fits in the center of the cake. To assemble the cake, two round cakes are baked and stacked with a hole cut in the center for the Barbie doll. Any flavor of cake mix can be used and the cake can be made up to a day in advance and kept in the fridge.
kimdeb
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe on how to make the Barbie Cake in the lg Classic Batter Bowl??

I have a client who wants to make it for her daughter's birthday.

thanks

I think if you go to Consultant's Corner and do a recipe search, it's there. Isn't it the recipe on the use & care guide? I could be mistaken, though.

I just use an ordinary cake mix from a box. It takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to cook because of the thickness. Cook at 350 degrees. Good luck!

yep, it's there. Search for Doll Cake. It won't let me post a link.

Thanks for the help ladies.. I appreciate it!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Barbie cake?

To make a Barbie cake, you will need a box of cake mix, oil, eggs, water, and a Barbie doll. You can also use frosting, food coloring, and sprinkles for decoration.

2. Can I use any size Barbie doll for the cake?

Yes, you can use any size Barbie doll for the cake. Just make sure the doll is clean and fits in the center of the cake before baking.

3. How do I assemble the Barbie cake?

To assemble the Barbie cake, bake two round cakes and let them cool. Then, stack the cakes on top of each other and cut a hole in the center for the Barbie doll. Finally, frost the cake and place the Barbie doll in the center.

4. Can I use a different type of cake besides vanilla?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix for your Barbie cake. Chocolate, strawberry, and lemon are popular options. You can also add food coloring to the batter for a colorful cake.

5. How far in advance can I make a Barbie cake?

You can make a Barbie cake up to a day in advance. Just make sure to keep it in the fridge until ready to serve. If using fresh fruit or whipped cream, it's best to assemble the cake right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • djqualls