• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Awesome Stoneware Recipe!!

In summary, the woman doing the cooking show made the side by side calzones and the hot pizza dip. The swiss cheese dip recipe of mine was published in Jill Conner Browne's "The Sweet Potato Queen's Big Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner)."
gilliandanielle
Hey guys! I have a show tomorrow and I really want to push the stoneware to get to 24 pieces! What are you guys making in the stoneware to sell so many?? I want something that is going to get them really excited and sell a bunch! Let me know your recipes and I will run to the store later tonight for ingredients! Thanks in advance!

This actually goes back to before I was a consultant...the woman doing the cooking show made the side by side calzones...and I am not kidding everyone bought a stone...she also made the skillet brownie and made sales with cookware too....I actually haven't made those for a show. The hot pizza dip I did a while back helped me sell 3 of the oval bakers...:)

Heaven on a CrackerThis is a swiss cheese dip recipe of mine that was published in Jill Conner Browne's "The Sweet Potato Queen's Big Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner)." It is my signature appetizer, and is a HUGE hit wherever I take it.

Heaven on a Cracker

16 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2/3 cup Miracle Whip
8 oz Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 T Green Onion, finely chopped
16 slices crumbled bacon
3/4 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers

Preheat oven to 350°.

Place cream cheese in the Classic Batter Bowl. Soften in the microwave (about 1 minute).
Add the Swiss Cheese and onion, blending with the Classic Scraper. When blended, put mixture into Deep Dish Baker. Sprinkle crushed crackers and crumbled bacon on top.

Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers or chips (Tostitos are perfect for this).

NOTES:
Bacon can be cooked on Large Bar Pan in 400° oven for 20 minutes. For easy cleanup, you can line bar with Parchment Paper. Remove and allow to cool. Use Food Chopper to make crumbles.

Crackers can be crushed in large Zip-Loc bag with Baker’s Roller.

Attachments

• Heaven on a Cracker.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
That sounds yummy Kimmy!
Gillian: I know you do the pull apart bread a lot; you can do it also in the mini baker...
I made apple bundles the other night in my deep dish & everyone always loves those;) (delightful desserts) Of course, any kind of ring always seems to sell some large round stones...

Thanks, Lacy.

I made some cinnamon pull-aparts in my square baker today. They were scrumptious!

Sorry- I should have done somemore background info. This show is for the group that I have done over 20 shows for, so they have seen the pull apart bread enough to make them McVomit. They almost all have the round stones, so I am trying to push the glazed ones that are on sale. They have seen my demo and heard the stoneware benefits already. I want something that is so cool they will buy it right away!

gilliandanielle said:
Sorry- I should have done somemore background info. This show is for the group that I have done over 20 shows for, so they have seen the pull apart bread enough to make them McVomit. They almost all have the round stones, so I am trying to push the glazed ones that are on sale. They have seen my demo and heard the stoneware benefits already. I want something that is so cool they will buy it right away!

Apple crisp or an oven omelet in the deep dish baker....or if you have done so many shows with these women, then some of them should be past hosts? Have them order the stoneware for 30% off;)

Almost all of them are past hosts, but saving 30% might not be enough. I wanted an awesome stoneware recipe to reinforce the stoneware message. Oh, and one more challenge- the show is at 7pm and their office closes at 6pm, so most will be coming straight from work and wanting dinner! I should have started this thread a week ago! HELP!!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Almost all of them are past hosts, but saving 30% might not be enough. I wanted an awesome stoneware recipe to reinforce the stoneware message. Oh, and one more challenge- the show is at 7pm and their office closes at 6pm, so most will be coming straight from work and wanting dinner! I should have started this thread a week ago! HELP!!!!!

What about Chicken Parm or Sausage & peppers in the Rectangle Baker??:)

What's the chicken parmesan recipe? Where is it??

i recently did the Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake in the square baker for a show and it was a huge hit

Melinda

Katiechef said:
This actually goes back to before I was a consultant...the woman doing the cooking show made the side by side calzones...and I am not kidding everyone bought a stone...she also made the skillet brownie and made sales with cookware too....I actually haven't made those for a show. The hot pizza dip I did a while back helped me sell 3 of the oval bakers...:)

what book is the side by side calzones found in?
Melinda

gilliandanielle said:
...make them McVomit.

LOL Gillian! There's the GA fan in you coming out!

melindag said:
what book is the side by side calzones found in?
Melinda
It was in the SB F/W 2005.

Attachments

• ITALIAN SAUSAGE SIDE-by-SIDE CALZONES.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 279
melindag said:
i recently did the Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake in the square baker for a show and it was a huge hit

Melinda

Where do I find that?? It sounds great!

I dont think we have 1, but if you want to make most of it before they get there you could use easy things ...such as jar sauce, they even have ready cooked breaded chicken, so if you wanted, when they got there, just grate up the cheese, throw it in the oven for like 12-15 minutes & you have dinner for them. LOL...you can even make some pull apart bread to go with it

Ginger

It's in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook

gilliandanielle said:
Where do I find that?? It sounds great!

It's from the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.

You could also have the hot pizza dip already done when they get there so they can eat right away while you make something with more substance. Since they almost all have round stones, mention they can use those to make the bread. I sold MANY mini bakers this month using that recipe because it's so easy & good.

Oh, I have that one! I'll check it out!

supergirljennie said:
LOL Gillian! There's the GA fan in you coming out!
I threw that in just for you guys!

pamperedgirl3 said:
You could also have the hot pizza dip already done when they get there so they can eat right away while you make something with more substance. Since they almost all have round stones, mention they can use those to make the bread. I sold MANY mini bakers this month using that recipe because it's so easy & good.

AND the mini baker is GREAT for making pull apart bread!!!!:D :D :D

smart a$$!! LOL!!

melindag said:

Melinda

Does anyone have this or know where I can find it? I need to get the ingredients for whatever I am making REALLY soon!

gilliandanielle said:
Does anyone have this or know where I can find it? I need to get the ingredients for whatever I am making REALLY soon!
It's in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.

Oh, you said that before but I thought you were talking about another recipe! Sorry and thanks for putting up with me!

I made the Mom's Apple Crisp in the Deep Dish Pie Plate or you can make it in the Deep Dish Baker and the best thing is that it's microwavable and done in 12-15 min.

Mom's Apple Crisp

Ingredients:
4-6 Granny Smith apples
8 graham crackers (2 1/2 x 5 inches), finely chopped
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)

Directions:
Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples in half; place in Deep Dish Baker.
Finely chop graham crackers using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add butter; mix well.
Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over apples. Microwave on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until apples are tender, rotating dish after 6 minutes. Cool slightly; serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 4 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003
www.pamperedchef.com

I have an AWESOME french toast casserole recipe I make in the Rectangular baker. It's really amazing and so incredibly easy. Doesn't really show any other products though, but it shows how evenly the food cooks and how even sticky stuff doesn't stick! Maybe you could make it and have your demo be something else? Anyway, if you want the recipe let me know!

Which book is the apple crisp in? I think that is what I will demo, and make a dinner type recipe ahead of time. I just wanted to know what book it was in so I can maybe sell one or two!!

gilliandanielle said:
Which book is the apple crisp in? I think that is what I will demo, and make a dinner type recipe ahead of time. I just wanted to know what book it was in so I can maybe sell one or two!!

There are 2 Apple Crisps.....the one I use ( quick apple crisp ) is on CC..its also in the S/S SB 2001;) The other one is I think all the best but right now not sure...I'll have to get back to you on it.:cool:

britishchef said:
I have an AWESOME french toast casserole recipe I make in the Rectangular baker. It's really amazing and so incredibly easy. Doesn't really show any other products though, but it shows how evenly the food cooks and how even sticky stuff doesn't stick! Maybe you could make it and have your demo be something else? Anyway, if you want the recipe let me know!

I'd love the recipe for this.

FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE 1 1/2 stick butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (I used cinnamon plus)
1 loaf bread (1 lb.)
6 eggs
2 c. milk
Maple syrupUse a 9x13 inch dish. Melt 1 1/2 stick of butter and add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon; make a paste and spread over bottom of dish.Layer bread in dish. (I had to break some pieces but keep most of them whole)Beat 6 eggs and add 2 cups milk. Pour over top. Cover and refrigerate. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Drizzle maple syrup on top and run under broiler until brown and bubbly.

The other Apple Crisp recipe is Mom's Apple Crisp in All the Best. It's great because the recipe calls for microwaving it so you can show how the stoneware works in the microwave!

Thanks that looks yummy & I just mailed it to my catty host that is buying a new stone.

Thank you everyone! I decided to make Mom's Apple Crisp since I have the book and want to showcase stoneware in the microwave. Once I earn my 2nd stone I am going to choose the fluted pan so I can make cakes in the microwave at every show!

Good luck selling the heck out of the stones:D

I am excited, we'll see how it goes! This group like I said has been to plenty of shows, so they tend to only buy the newer products. I'll post my results tonight, cross your fingers for me, I REALLY want some FREE stones!!

Let us know how your "seasoned guests" like the recipe....

gilliandanielle said:
I am excited, we'll see how it goes! This group like I said has been to plenty of shows, so they tend to only buy the newer products. I'll post my results tonight, cross your fingers for me, I REALLY want some FREE stones!!

Are you going to get home tonight in time for GA??? I'm sure you won't be posting until that's over!:)

I am going to miss Grey's tonight. It is on here at 8 pm and my show starts at 7pm. I like it better that way thought because I would hate to come home in the middle then just see the end. I have a DVR so I will record it and watch it when I get home (FF through commercials, yeah!) DH and I always watch it together, but I am sure that he will sneak a peek without me!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am going to miss Grey's tonight. It is on here at 8 pm and my show starts at 7pm. I like it better that way thought because I would hate to come home in the middle then just see the end. I have a DVR so I will record it and watch it when I get home (FF through commercials, yeah!) DH and I always watch it together, but I am sure that he will sneak a peek without me!!

Maybe you can get the host to leave the TV on!!HAHAH!!!

"So this is our Executive Cookware Line. It is oven safe up to...what did he say? He wants who to come over? What happened?" I bet the host would be thrilled with the sales of a show with a half a$$ed demo!!

gilliandanielle said:
"So this is our Executive Cookware Line. It is oven safe up to...what did he say? He wants who to come over? What happened?" I bet the host would be thrilled with the sales of a show with a half a$$ed demo!!

You just are not looking at this right. Tonight is the GA PC party. During commercials we will play with tools and learn about new products. During showtime we will snack and make snarky comments. At the end of the show I'll be available to take orders.

You did say this was an experienced PC group and that you wanted something different.:p

Yeah, but the host is a doctor's wife who is really reserved and their 7 kids will be there. I doubt she watches Grey's Anatomy and I gaurantee she doesn't with her kids around! My MIL told me yesterday that DH's grandpa is hooked on GA too! I just had to laugh!!

Quit distracting me CS! I HAVE to get packed!!

So how was your show? Good I hope.

would love to have this recipe too....
britishchef said:

Could you please post for us :)

thanks

sounds delicious!!
britishchef said:
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE

1 1/2 stick butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (I used cinnamon plus)
1 loaf bread (1 lb.)
6 eggs
2 c. milk
Maple syrup

Use a 9x13 inch dish. Melt 1 1/2 stick of butter and add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon; make a paste and spread over bottom of dish.

Layer bread in dish. (I had to break some pieces but keep most of them whole)

Beat 6 eggs and add 2 cups milk. Pour over top. Cover and refrigerate. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Drizzle maple syrup on top and run under broiler until brown and bubbly.

Stoneware
gilliandanielle said:
Thank you everyone! I decided to make Mom's Apple Crisp since I have the book and want to showcase stoneware in the microwave. Once I earn my 2nd stone I am going to choose the fluted pan so I can make cakes in the microwave at every show!

Gillian:

u really ought to choose the large rectangular stone, you can make so much with that and it's great!!! Saves alot of money too earning it:)

Liz- she already posted this recipe a page or two back. My kids will LOVE it!!

OK, first off let me say this was the worst show of my life!! This lady has a ton of kids and is married to a doctor (that I know has money because I used to work for him!) but their house is 1960's! She is totally scatterbrained!! The show starts at 7, so I got their at 6 pm. I didn't even have a place to put my crate much less to have a display. She was shoving piles of crap off the counter into boxes and throwing the 3 foot high pile of laundry (in the living room) into a spare bedroom. The doctor swept the floor, she kept answering the ringing phone, and all the kids were in the house in other parts. I was just standing in the living room by myself. There wasn't a place to sit even.

At 6:55 there still wasn't anyone there, then at 7pm my mom pulled in (one of her aquaintences) as the hostess ran the vacuum around the living room. What happened to preparation?? I always have crap all over my counters, but I have NO laundry piled up in my living space, and people can at least sit down in my living room. Yuck! I didn't want to ask to use the bathroom!

So the actually show went okay. There were four guests plus her, and I made the Mom's Apple Crisp. I hate apple pie, but it was really good! The guests thought it was really cool that the stones go in the micro, but they want to try it with the ones they already have. I needed to sell 9 stones to get to 24, and I sold 2 or 3. The hostess is really interested in the 7 piece stoneware set deal, so hopefully I will get close enough to fudge. I am also the past host....uh....um......I mean my SIL is the past host, so I get one at 60% off. I am SO glad this show is over!!

Liz- I already have the rectangular stone and I love it! I have every piece of the NT except the new baker. I made a pasta bake in the rectangular stone that was ready when the guests got there. I showed it in the Woven Selection and with the lid. I know the lids are gone, but I was hoping they might be in the outlet, so I talked about that, and I didn't want it spilling in my car on the way over!

I'm sorry to hear that the host was unorganized I have had a show or 2 like that. Did the show atleast quailfy?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • PampMomof3