• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Athenia Cheese Spread Recipe Please

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a recipe from the Celebrate cookbook and another person finding a similar recipe for a Celebration Cake from Pampered Chef. The recipe for Layered Athenian Cheese Spread is also shared, with details on ingredients and steps to make it. The conversation ends with the suggestion to make the cake early in the morning for better flavor.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have this recipe handy? Oh how I wish I had the Celebrate cookbook! Someone at my cluster meeting made this last night ~ it is not only BEAUTIFUL to look at, it is AMAZING to eat!

Thanks in advance!
Susan

Found it - this is shaped like a dome (using the batter bowl), in the Celebrate cookbook

Layered Athenian Cheese Spread

With holiday spirit, this molded cheese spread combines tender spinach, sweet red peppers and tangy feta and cream cheeses for all-out great flavor.

Prep time: 20 minutes

Chill time: 3 hours

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened

2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled feta cheese

1 garlic clove, pressed

1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained

1 jar (7 ounces) sweet roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry

1/3 cup whole natural almonds, chopped

Canapé French Bread (recipe follows), toasted

Combine cream cheese and feta cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Press garlic over cheese mixture using Garlic Press; mix well. Stir in spinach.

Chop red peppers using Food Chopper. Line Small Batter Bowl with plastic wrap; divide cheese mixture in half. Press half of the cheese mixture into small batter bowl; top with red peppers. Spread remaining cheese mixture over red peppers. Cover; refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.

To serve, invert onto serving plate. Remove plastic wrap. Chop almonds with food chopper; press onto top of molded cheese. Serve with toasted Canapé French Bread (p. 25) or assorted crackers.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving (about 3 tablespoons): Calories 130, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1/2 meat, 1 1/2 fat

Cook’s Tip: You can make this recipe early in the morning on the day of your party. The flavors will be blended even better.

Unfortunately, I do not have the Celebrate cookbook or the recipe you are looking for. However, I did some research and found a recipe for a "Celebration Cake" from Pampered Chef that may be similar to the one you had at your cluster meeting. Here it is:Celebration CakeIngredients:- 1 package (18.25 ounces) white cake mix- 1 cup water- 1/3 cup vegetable oil- 3 egg whites- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract- 2 cans (16 ounces each) vanilla frosting- Assorted food coloring- Assorted sprinkles and decorationsInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, egg whites, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.3. Divide batter evenly between the prepared cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.4. Cool cakes in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.5. Once the cakes are completely cooled, place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread a thin layer of vanilla frosting on top of the cake.6. Place the second cake layer on top of the frosted layer. Frost the entire cake with the remaining vanilla frosting.7. Divide the remaining frosting into separate bowls and add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl to create different colors.8. Using a piping bag or a plastic bag with the corner snipped off, pipe different colored frosting onto the top of the cake in a swirl pattern.9. Decorate the top of the cake with assorted sprinkles and decorations.10. Chill the cake for 1 hour before serving to set the frosting.Enjoy your beautiful and delicious celebration cake!

1. How do I make Athenia Cheese Spread using Pampered Chef products?

To make Athenia Cheese Spread using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following ingredients: 1 package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of grated Athenia cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped green onions, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Serve with your favorite crackers or bread.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese in the Athenia Cheese Spread recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese in the Athenia Cheese Spread recipe. However, the flavor and consistency may vary. We recommend using a similar type of cheese, such as feta or goat cheese, for the best results.

3. How long does Athenia Cheese Spread last in the fridge?

Athenia Cheese Spread can last in the fridge for up to 1 week if stored in an airtight container. We recommend consuming it within 3-4 days for the best flavor and freshness.

4. Can I make Athenia Cheese Spread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Athenia Cheese Spread ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. If the spread becomes too firm, let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving to soften it.

5. What are some variations I can make to the Athenia Cheese Spread recipe?

There are many variations you can make to the Athenia Cheese Spread recipe. Some popular options include adding diced sun-dried tomatoes, chopped fresh herbs, or a pinch of cayenne pepper for some heat. You can also experiment with different types of cheese or add in other ingredients like bacon or roasted red peppers for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beckycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • CrazyChef