• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Fix for Creamy Cucumber Canapes: Substituting a Bar Pan with an 8x8 Pyrex

In summary, to contact customer service for assistance with Pampered Chef products, you can call 1-800-266-5562 or send an email to [email protected]. The team is available Monday-Friday from 7:00am-11:00pm CST and on Saturday from 9:00am-6:00pm CST. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 1 year return policy on all products. To get assistance with using a product, virtual cooking classes, demonstrations, instructional videos, and recipes are available on the website. To track an order, login to your account and click on the "Order History" tab. All Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime
Chozengirl
Gold Member
OK, so I am making Creamy Cucumber Canpes.
I am supposed to bake the crescent dough in the Bar Pan.
I don't have a bar pan :(
can I use an 8x8 pyrex?

What to do???

Use the Rectangular Baker....they are the same surface area!!

UGH,
I only have the large rounds, and the deep dish baker

I don't remember the recipe off the top of my head, are you just making the outer shells of the sandwiches???? If so, use the large round

yes I am, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure if I needed it to be "outlined".

You can use the 15" round to make a 9"x13" rectangle, just on a flat stone!! Try that, let me know how they come out!!!

ok, I will try. Just kinda fold the sides up.
Will let you know!

You should cook one on your pryex just to see how horrible crescent rolls turn out if not cooked on a stone.

1. How do I contact customer service for assistance?

You can contact our customer service team by calling 1-800-266-5562 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Our team is available Monday-Friday from 7:00am-11:00pm CST and on Saturday from 9:00am-6:00pm CST.

2. What is the return policy if I need assistance with a product?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a replacement or refund.

3. Can I get assistance with using a product I purchased?

Yes, we offer virtual cooking classes and demonstrations to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef products. You can also find instructional videos and recipes on our website.

4. How do I track my order if I need assistance?

You can track your order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. You will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If your product is found to be defective, we will replace it free of charge. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with a warranty claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • cookingwithdot
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam