• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April-June Flyer with Guest & Host Specials | Editable & Printable

I have Adobe Acrobat (Professional, not just the reader), so it allows me to tweak PDF files a bit.... I will put together one for guest specials, and also the black and white versions, if you guys are interested. Any other combinations you want put on one page?That is the most excellent idea and nice looking flyer! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I hope that I can someday contribute to this group as much as I have been given. Really appreciating you sharing.Does anyone have a May/June/July flyer out yet. I would love to have one to use. Also a Neighborhood flyer with the May/June/July specials on them would
tina617
Does anyone have a flyer that shows guest and host specials for April-June? I'm trying to edit a previous flyer, but it's not going too well. I love to staple these 1 page flyers in my catalogs.

Someone once had one with the Opportunity info too.

Thanks in advance for your help.
If possible, can you email me directly and post it here.

Thanks, Tina

Here you go... see if this fits your needs.

joy

Attachments

• apriltojunehs.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 563
thanks april-june, need moreThanks so much for that host special!! How did you do that? Can we do something similar with the guest specials?

I was originally looking for host and guest specials on 1 page, but that looks amazing.

Anyone else, please keep posting. I print these instead of making copies every month.

Attached is what I started to edit from someone else.

Attachments

• april - june specials.doc
    676 KB · Views: 520
Fabulous FlyerJoy,
This is wonderful. How did you every get all 4 pages on one? This is great to put in our hostess packets. When your hostess can see the next fews months it will encourage her to get bookings 'cause she will want to purchase those specials for herself. I already put all of these pages in my packets, but on 4 different sheets of paper. WOW! Look at all the paper and ink you are saving. With the money I am saving I think I will print enough of these to put in my binders. That why when I am talking about bookings each guest will have this in front of them to help them choose their month. This will mean More Bookings!!

Thanks again,
Robin

I have Adobe Acrobat (Professional, not just the reader), so it allows me to tweak PDF files a bit.... I will put together one for guest specials, and also the black and white versions, if you guys are interested. Any other combinations you want put on one page?

chefrobina said:
Joy,
This is wonderful. How did you every get all 4 pages on one? This is great to put in our hostess packets. When your hostess can see the next fews months it will encourage her to get bookings 'cause she will want to purchase those specials for herself. I already put all of these pages in my packets, but on 4 different sheets of paper. WOW! Look at all the paper and ink you are saving. With the money I am saving I think I will print enough of these to put in my binders. That why when I am talking about bookings each guest will have this in front of them to help them choose their month. This will mean More Bookings!!

Thanks again,
Robin

Have you seen my "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer for hostesses? You can download them at www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Thank you.

New April-June Specials FlyerI edited this some more. It's the host and guest specials with pictures. I think it turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• april-june specials.doc
    902 KB · Views: 421
Here's mine!This is one I put together...the only thing I don't like is that the woven picture is from the fall. But I didn't want to put 4 different pics!

Attachments

• April-June specials.doc
    255 KB · Views: 466
April - June Flyers
PampChefJoy said:
Here you go... see if this fits your needs.

joy
That is the most excellent idea and nice looking flyer! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I hope that I can someday contribute to this group as much as I have been given. Really appreciating you sharing.

Does anyone have a May/June/July flyer out yet. I would love to have one to use. Also a Neighborhood flyer with the May/June/July specials on them would help me out so much. Thanks to you graphics wizards for your help!!

PampChefJoy said:
I have Adobe Acrobat (Professional, not just the reader), so it allows me to tweak PDF files a bit.... I will put together one for guest specials, and also the black and white versions, if you guys are interested. Any other combinations you want put on one page?
All of your flyers are great!!

Joy, I'd love to see the one you put together for guest specials!!!

MAary

Has anyone put the flyer with the four specials on it on postcard stock? I want to do so, then, punch hole in corner, run rubberband through it, add business card, etc., and drop by neighbors doors. Work like to do the same with the wedding registry or bridal show information. Has anyone done that?

Trish
Going on 7 months
Getting ready to sign first recruit:)
Wave 1

Has anyone made a June, July & August flyer yet? I am doing a fair in June and would like to hand out a flyer with the July & August host specials on it.

I have a flyer but it won't upload it due to its size. If you would like it, please e-mail me privately. :)

What is the theme of the April-June flyer?

The theme of the April-June flyer is "Spring into Savings." It features products and recipes perfect for springtime cooking and entertaining.

When will the April-June flyer be available?

The April-June flyer will be available starting April 1st. You can access it online or receive a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any new products featured in the April-June flyer?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the April-June flyer, including our new line of outdoor grilling tools and accessories. Keep an eye out for them!

Can I still order products from the previous flyer?

Yes, you can still order from the previous flyer until March 31st. After that, the products and promotions from the April-June flyer will be available.

How long will the promotions in the April-June flyer last?

The promotions in the April-June flyer will last until June 30th. Make sure to take advantage of them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam