• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers & Serving Spatula: Available for Feb. Show?

In summary, a cake tester is a small, thin rod used to test the doneness of baked goods. It is inserted into the center of the baked good and if it comes out clean, the baked good is fully cooked. The serving spatula is used for serving and cutting cakes, pies, and other desserts. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Both the cake tester and serving spatula can be purchased separately or as a set.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a guest from a Feb. 27th show - that hasn't closed yet - who wants to order 25 cake testers (she wants to give them out as part of a gift basket for each of her employees.) Are these still available for a February show even though they aren't for March ones?

Also, is this amount the kind of amount they mean when they say call HO for large #s of items? I called HO, but they had me do the call back thing and I won't be hearing from them for over 2 hours. She may also order the small serving spatula as well but I know that they are still available. I'm just worried that I'll tell her she can order the testers and then HO will tell me they are gone.

Yes they would still be available if you enter the show with a February date.

I would just enter them in your show. I'm sure they have alloted enough stock. I think as far as the large amounts go, its probably large quanities, something ordering like by the gross.

I believe that in our binder it talks about large quantities and asks you to call for anything over 50. I know I read it someplace

There was a message in weekly bites not too long ago about the cake testers being back-ordered. It may be worth a phone call before you submit the show.

Sandi~

1. What is a cake tester?

A cake tester is a small, thin rod with a pointed end that is used to test the doneness of baked goods, such as cakes, muffins, and bread. It is inserted into the center of the baked good and if it comes out clean, the baked good is fully cooked.

2. How is the cake tester used?

The cake tester is inserted into the center of the baked good and then pulled out. If it comes out clean without any batter or crumbs attached, the baked good is fully cooked. If there are still some crumbs or batter attached, the baked good needs more time in the oven.

3. What is the serving spatula used for?

The serving spatula is used for serving and cutting cakes, pies, and other desserts. It has a flat, wide surface that makes it easy to slide under and lift baked goods without damaging them.

4. Is the serving spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, our serving spatula is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can the cake tester and serving spatula be purchased separately?

Yes, the cake tester and serving spatula can be purchased separately. However, they are also available as a set for added convenience and savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies