• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals Await: Get the Host Special & More for Just $170!

In summary, the customer wants to spend about $170 on several things and the host can get the guest special by putting the order in someone else's name.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My customer wants to spend about $170 on several things!!! Can I set up her order thru my website like a catalog show and she get the host special (she wants the roasting pan for $58)....also can she get the Jar Opener too since she's spending over $50????

Yes, she can!! :) You just need to put the order in someone else's name. She'll have to pay shipping on the order, but then she'll be eligible for the host benefits.

I thought if you put that much on one order it would be consider an individual order. I maybe wrong.
Charlene

Thanks Rebecca! She will be so happy - I just got a shower and I guess I do my best thinking in there cuz it dawned on me that I could do that. I can set it up in her name and just have her place the order in her husbands name or her moms. OK so the persons name that I place the order in will get the guest special - right? And then I can put the roasting pan under her name (the host).....right?

Host getting Guest SpecialCindy,
A Host can buy the guest special. Back in August when the cookbooks were on sale, I asked the same question. As long as she qualifies with her personal host order, she can also get the guest special. (she has to spend $50.00 to get the jar opener free).

In PP, when you enter her host order, just add the guest special product code # & it should go through.

I even questioned my director on this one! Unless the H.O. has changed it recently. But why would they? She's spending $50.00 on that roaster, just like a customer would spend on an order!!!!

Yes Cindy. Put the order in the husband/mom's name, and then add the Jar Opener for free! Also, when the customer buys the Roasting Pan, her order will be over $50, so she'll receive a second Jar Opener free!

I just did an order where the lady ordered 150 in stoneware and then i put her in as the hostess so she could get a piece for 60% off i put both of them under her name what is going to happen? I have noticed that the order has not been shipped yet. :eek:

1. What is the "Host Special" and how do I get it?

The "Host Special" is a special offer available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party. To get the special, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have a minimum of 4 buying guests. The host special for this month is a set of 5 kitchen tools for just $20 with a purchase of $170 or more.

2. Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for hosting a party with Pampered Chef.

3. How long is the "Great Deals Await" promotion valid for?

The "Great Deals Await" promotion is valid for the entire month of [insert current month]. However, the host special is only available for parties held during that month.

4. What if I don't have enough guests to reach the minimum for the host special?

If you don't have enough guests to reach the minimum for the host special, you can still qualify for the special by placing an individual order of $170 or more. This offer is only available to hosts and buying guests, not individual customers.

5. Is there a limit on how many host specials I can get?

No, there is no limit on how many host specials you can get. For every $170 in sales, you can purchase one set of host special kitchen tools for just $20. So if you have $340 in sales, you can purchase two sets of kitchen tools for $40.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
menehune
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies