• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an old PC recipe...Chicken & Broccoli Braid

Dec 11, 2009
I have a host for April who wants an old PC recipe Chicken & Broccoli Braid :eek: and she doesn't want anything else. :grumpy: Also I can't find it on the consultant's corner. It tells me what cookbook it's in but I don't have that cookbook. So I would greatly appreciate if anyone could send me the exact PC recipe that would be great! It could be found in Main Dishes page 108. Thanks!

My email is [email protected] :)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
You can find a lot of the old and classic recipes here: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

There's a TON of recipes there.

rosecrystalcat

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2010
Chicken Broccoli Braid

12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well.

Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough.

To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

Copied from the website Amanda posted.

Dec 11, 2009
Thanks! I did find one but I wasn't for sure if it was right. Thanks, again! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views