• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Main Dish Ideas for Your Second Show

In summary, the Chicken Pesto & Tomato Flatbread from Weekday Dinners, Done! is a delicious and easy recipe that would be a great main dish for a show.
Jennifer E
I have my second show on Saturday and they want to do a main dish that is Italian...any thoughts? Since this is just my 2nd show, I don't have tons of products, mostly just the starter kit.

In the new SB there is a delicious recipe for a flatbread made with
basil, tomato, and cheeses (chicken if you'd like). YUM!

In the new SB there is a delicious recipe for a flatbread made with
basil, tomato, and cheeses (chicken if you'd like). YUM!

I was going to suggest the same thing. Chicken Pesto & Tomato Flatbread. I made it tonight for dinner, and it reminded me of the smells in a really good Italian restaurant. It was delicious and showed over $600 in product. It's a great recipe for beginners because you have all the tools in your kit.

I cooked the chicken in the Deep Covered Baker (mention it if you don't have it) and cut it up in the baker with the Salad Choppers (again, good to mention the possibility). First I cut the fat off the chicken with the Professional Shears. I shredded the provolone cheese with the Rotary Grater and the Parm cheese with the Microplane. I attempted to slice the tomoatoes with the Ultimate Mandoline, but that didnt' work so well. You could slice them nice and thin with the Utility Knife on the cutting board or do one with the UM and slice one with the Utility. I washed the basil in the Salad Spinner which you could mention if you don't actually own the spinner. If you don't have our salt or the grinder, you could again, mention them.

GREAT recipe!

The Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet from Weekday Dinners, Done! is delicious, but I've only made it once with a 20-month-old running around, so I don't know how well it would work for a show.

Hi there! Congratulations on your second show! Italian dishes are always a hit, and luckily you can create delicious and authentic meals with just a few products from your starter kit. Here are a few ideas for Italian main dishes:1. Pasta Primavera - You can easily make this dish using the Pasta Pot from your starter kit. Cook your favorite pasta and then use the Veggie Spiralizer to create zucchini noodles. Toss with a homemade or store-bought marinara sauce and top with your choice of veggies and protein, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, and chicken.2. Chicken Parmesan - This classic Italian dish can be made using the Rockcrok Everyday Pan from your starter kit. Simply bread chicken cutlets with a mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning, and then cook in the pan until golden brown. Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, and finish off in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.3. Eggplant Rollatini - This dish is a great vegetarian option and can be made using the Deluxe Air Fryer from your starter kit. Slice eggplant and cook in the air fryer until tender. Roll up with a mixture of ricotta cheese, spinach, and Italian seasoning, and top with marinara sauce. Cook in the air fryer until heated through.I hope these ideas help! Don't worry about not having a lot of products, you can still make delicious Italian dishes with the ones you have. Good luck with your show!

1. What is a popular Italian dish that is easy to make?

One of the most popular Italian dishes that is also easy to make is spaghetti and meatballs. Simply cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions, make meatballs using ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, and seasonings, and simmer them in your favorite marinara sauce. Serve the meatballs and sauce over the cooked spaghetti for a delicious and satisfying meal.

2. Can you recommend an Italian dish that is vegetarian-friendly?

Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious and hearty Italian dish that is perfect for vegetarians. Simply slice eggplant, dip in egg and breadcrumbs, and fry until golden brown. Layer the fried eggplant slices with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese in a baking dish, and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with cooked pasta or a side salad for a complete meal.

3. What is a good Italian dish for a crowd?

Lasagna is a great option for feeding a large group. You can make a basic meat and cheese lasagna with ground beef, marinara sauce, and ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. Or, you can get creative with different types of lasagna, such as vegetarian, seafood, or even breakfast lasagna with eggs and sausage. Bake it in a large casserole dish and you'll have plenty to feed a crowd.

4. Are there any Italian dishes that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are many Italian dishes that can be made gluten-free. Some options include zucchini noodles with marinara sauce and meatballs, gluten-free pasta with pesto and grilled chicken, or even gluten-free pizza made with a cauliflower crust. Just be sure to check the ingredients and use gluten-free versions of any necessary ingredients.

5. Can you suggest an Italian dish that is quick to make?

Caprese salad is a quick and easy Italian dish that requires no cooking. Simply slice fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, and layer them with fresh basil leaves on a plate. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. This dish can be served as a side or appetizer and is perfect for a quick and refreshing meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies