• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone spare an extra room for Wave 3?

In summary, to add an extra room on Wave 3, enter edit mode and click on the "Add Room" button. The extra room can be customized by changing its size, shape, and location. Adding an extra room will not affect the rest of the setup, as rooms are independent. There is no limit to the number of extra rooms that can be added. To delete an extra room, click on it and then click on the "Delete" button.
domiche
Hi guys. My group is needing 1 extra room for Wave 3, arriving Sunday night, leaving Thursday am.

If you have an extra room that you want to give up, please let me know and we can transfer the reservation.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Donetta

My advanced director says she has room for 3 in our 2nd room. (Palmer House Hilton) PM me for her e-mail address.

I now have room for 2 in my room at the Palmer Hilton. (2 beds 2 baths)

PM or email if you still need the room.

1. How can I add an extra room on Wave 3?

To add an extra room on Wave 3, first make sure that you are in edit mode. Then, click on the "Add Room" button located on the top toolbar. This will allow you to add a new room to your Wave 3 setup.

2. Can I customize the extra room on Wave 3?

Yes, you can customize the extra room on Wave 3 to fit your specific needs. You can change the size, shape, and location of the room by clicking on the room and then using the options on the top toolbar to make adjustments.

3. Will adding an extra room affect the rest of my Wave 3 setup?

No, adding an extra room on Wave 3 will not affect the rest of your setup. The rooms are independent of each other and can be customized and moved around without impacting the rest of the setup.

4. How many extra rooms can I add on Wave 3?

You can add as many extra rooms as you need on Wave 3. There is no limit to the number of rooms you can add, so feel free to add as many as you need to create your desired setup.

5. Can I delete an extra room on Wave 3?

Yes, you can delete an extra room on Wave 3 by clicking on the room and then clicking on the "Delete" button on the top toolbar. This will remove the room from your setup and all its contents will be deleted as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Koolotus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • GeorgiaPeach