• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Pampered Chef Banner for My Fair Booth - Nov 13

In summary, the recommended size for a Pampered Chef banner for a fair booth is 3 feet by 6 feet. You can customize the banner with your own logo or design and production time is typically 5-7 business days. You can also order multiple banners for different events and they come with grommets for easy hanging.
dessertMama
Is there anyone who have an extra PC banner? I'm having my first fair booth in November 13. Thank you.

Where are you located?

I'm here in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
I'm hoping to find someone who has an extra and would like to sell 'em. Thank you.

Ask your upline to borrow a banner, first.

For now I'm looking around on ebay and craigslist hoping that i'll find one that I can afford. If I can't find any banner then I'll use the tri fold poster. I've looked around in here and there are great posters that I would like to copy.

Thank you Shellbeach and Jla

Last edited:
Some consultants have created a banner on Vista Print. It's small, and it won't have the official logo on it, but if you sign up for their newsletters, you can often get it for just the cost of shipping (the lowest priced shipping never takes as long as it says it will). I don't have a banner, but I do have the tablecloth off supply order. I'm only doing two school Fall Fests so far this year, and the tablecloth is sufficient for those single table things.

Thank you Noorak i will check them out.

I have one I've been trying to sell. Its $18 and shipping is $9.

1. What size should the banner be for my fair booth?

The recommended size for a Pampered Chef banner for a fair booth is 3 feet by 6 feet. This will ensure that it is large enough to be noticed by passersby, but not so big that it overwhelms your booth.

2. Can I customize the banner with my own logo or design?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef banner with your own logo or design. Simply provide us with the high-resolution image you would like to use and our team can work with you to create a unique banner for your fair booth.

3. How long will it take to receive my banner?

Production time for a custom Pampered Chef banner is typically 5-7 business days. If you need your banner sooner, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Can I order multiple banners for different events?

Yes, you can order multiple banners for different events. We understand that Pampered Chef consultants may have multiple fairs or events throughout the year, and we are happy to provide banners for each one.

5. How do I hang the banner at my fair booth?

Our Pampered Chef banners come with grommets on the corners for easy hanging. You can use hooks, clips, or zip ties to secure the banner to your booth backdrop or tent. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies