• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Easy Easy Recipe to Wow

In summary, the author recommends making the strawberry amaretto squares from the Seasons Best cookbook and the easy accent decorator from the La Cucina Italiana folder on the PC web site. She also suggests the rustic focaccia from the All The Best Cookbook. Lastly, she provides a few suggestions for recipes to be made at a show - theProfiterole Puffs from the Seasons Best cookbook, the Tuxedo Brownies from the Delightful Desserts cookbook, and the Banana Toffee Pizza from the The Pizza Master's Kit.
Do you have the mini muffin pan or Easy Accent Decorator?

Strawberry Amaretto Squares.

They are on the cover of the Spring/Summer '06 Seasons Best Cookbook and the recipe is in there and in the La Cucina Italiana folder and on the PC web site.

These are as easy to make, but that puff pastry WOW's people.

Another suggestion is the Rustic Foccacia.

Do you have the Stoneware Fluted Pan???
If you do you could try a fluted pan cake.

You could make the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue with cinnamon chips.

It is the cover recipe on the All The Best Cookbook.

3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 ounces cool whip
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pkg. flour tortillas (use the small 8" ones)
sugar
cinnamon
additional chocolate chips
opt. fresh fruit like strawberries, pears, apples...

TIP: I often do this part at home before the party but you can do this at the start of the show. Do all but the last batch before the guests arrive to save time. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with water (I use the kitchen spritzer) and then with cinnamon sugar (1/4 tsp. cinnamon to 1 Tbsp. sugar). Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place on large round stone and bake for about 8 -10 minutes for the first batch. Additional batches will take only about 6 minutes. Cool.

Place chocolate chips and half of cool whip in batter bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute until chocolate is softened. Stir. TIP: At this point I tell them that this chocolate mixture makes great hot fudge sauce to put over their ice cream or other dessert. Fold in remaining cool whip, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.

Serve with cinnamon chips or fresh fruit - use the egg slicer plus to cut the strawberries and the apple wedger for the apples...

If desired, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips and put them into a zip lock bag that you have lined the measure all cup with. Cut off one small corner of the bag with the kitchen shears and drizzle over the chips after they have cooled. The chocolate needs to set so either do these the night before or refrigerate them in a single layer.

People are always wow'd by the chips and they love the chocolate too! You can show a lot of the starter kit tools with it too!

jenniferlynne said:
Do you have the mini muffin pan or Easy Accent Decorator?

I didn't ask the question but I do have both these products. I've been trying to think of what recipe I could do for my first show too... Please, if you have a really good recipe for these products, share it with me. :)

barbchan said:
I didn't ask the question but I do have both these products. I've been trying to think of what recipe I could do for my first show too... Please, if you have a really good recipe for these products, share it with me. :)

There are so many recipes that can be made with the mini muffin pan, but what I was thinking of was the Profiterole Puffs in the newest Seasons Best cookbook. They are so easy it's not even funny. What I would do is make the puffs at home before I come. Then while recipe #1 is in the oven, mix up the filling for the puffs and finish them. I also make the Tuxedo Brownies a lot. Make the brownies at home and then finish up the rest while recipe one is baking. I made the Chocolate Chip Sensation a lot at my first shows. It's in the Delightful Desserts cookbook. The Banana Toffee Pizza is a good one too (can you tell I'm in the mood for sweets today?). For savory recipes, the Garden Ranch Pizza and the Tomato Basil Squares are a huge hit too. Let me know if you need any of these recipes.

I have seen that recipe and they do look awesome! Question...I don't have any of the scoops to premeasure the batter into the muffin pan. Is there a good substitute for this?
Also, is it best to have two recipes at a show? Would it be possible to just make these and nothing else at the show?
And, if I may be so silly for having to ask this one.......:rolleyes: .....how exactly does one pronounce profiteroles?

The catalog says the small scoop is approximately 1 Tablespoon, so I guess you could use anything to make them.

I know some consultants only make one recipe, but I like to do two. I think the majority do two, but it is up to you. The more tools you show, the more you sell!!

I don't know how to pronounce them either. I just call them cream puffs. If you do a search for Profiterole Puffs, you will find a thread full of variations for these. You can fill them with vanilla pudding and all kinds of pudding/cool whip variations. I keep meaning to make some using strawberry cool whip mixed with cheesecake pudding, but just haven't gotten around to it.

jenniferlynne said:
The catalog says the small scoop is approximately 1 Tablespoon, so I guess you could use anything to make them.

I know some consultants only make one recipe, but I like to do two. I think the majority do two, but it is up to you. The more tools you show, the more you sell!!

I don't know how to pronounce them either.
Pro - fit - er - ol (long sound on that "o")

You can do those puffs on a stone instead of the mini-muffin pan if you don't have it. I have been making cream puffs for years and never used a muffin pan until this recipe came out - it is great!! I will always use the mini-muffin pan for this recipe now but it you don't have one...

I did two recipe until about a year ago and then I switched to one recipe unless the recipe they choose is a really quick one and then I'll do something very quick with it. I have had no complaints from anyone that we aren't making enough food. They like it when we show them a lot, give lots of tips and do it quick.

No one has much of an attention span anymore...

This recipe is yummy and can be done with a Super Starter Kit. It definitely has a WOW factor!!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

Yummy cups of clouds!
barbchan said:

This isn't an official TPC recipe, but it sure is yummy, and is a big hit! My AD gave it to me. I take to offices I work with (Physical Therapy, my hubby's, etc.), and they all love it, and at shows it always works!

FOR THE CUPS:Chocolate Chip Cookie dough in a tub (like you can get from school fundraisers or at Sam's, Costco, etc.). VERY IMPORTANT: Grease the cups (I use Crisco); using the small scoop (or eyeball 1 tablespoon if you don't have it), put 1 tablespoon/scoop in each cup. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or so. Let them cool for about 5 minutes when you take them out, then using the tart shaper, press down. Let cool for another 10 minutes or so, then remove (if you have greased the cups, they usually come out very easily).

FOR THE CLOUDS: A large box of chocolate instant pudding, made with 1/2 the regular milk (which is 1 1/2 cups total when I do it). Whisk together until smooth. It will be thick. Then, fold in about 1/2 a large tub of cool whip until blended (don't mix it, just keep folding). Fill the EAD (which is easiest with the large or medium scoop) with the "cloud", and make it look pretty.

One batch fits the medium SA plate perfectly. At my shows, I have started not giving the option to try the EAD. I just put the plate down in front of them, hand it to the first person, and tell them to squeeze! I sold two at my last show (that had 3 people).

I think the greatest thing about this recipe is that it shows a lot of tools in a short amount of time, and the "imagination" involved. You can do peanut butter cookie dough, sugar cookie dough, etc. With the sugar cookie dough, we have started using the cheesecake pudding, and putting pie filling on the top. Little mini cheesecakes! Yum!!!

These recipes have got me having a huge hankerin for some sweets! They sound wonderful and perfect for shows! Thanks!

thanks for the recipes! ..especially the ones that can be made with the super starter kit. i've only been doing this for 3 weeks now and don't have any of the cookbooks so i love any extra recipes that i can get my hands on! :)

Favorite recipe
Chef Kearns said:
This recipe is yummy and can be done with a Super Starter Kit. It definitely has a WOW factor!! Banana Split Brownie Pizza Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE recipe to do!!! It is in the retired Classics cookbook!Definately do not bake with out parchment paper!!! I have even had it run over because I got it too close to the edge with pp.One tip I would add is to cut the brownie with the pizza cutter after you add the cream cheese mixture and BEFORE you add all of the toppings - I would recommend that tip for any pizza type recipe you make.You can also add a WOW to this by garnishing the strawberry with the Egg slicer plus - leave the stem/green on and put in the ESP, stem side down - cutting through the bottom of the strawberry first - stop cutting before you get to the top by the stem (leave a little bit of strawberry uncut) - carefully remove from the cutter and then 'fan' out the strawberry to garnish.Second vote would be for the Profiterole puffs - they were easy too. I would also make the puffs at home and then fill at the show.Good luck!
Leea:cool:

1. What is a good recipe that is quick and easy to make?

One of our most popular recipes is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. It only requires a handful of ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. Do you have any recipes that are beginner-friendly?

Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a great option for those new to cooking. It only requires a few ingredients and the slow cooker does most of the work for you.

3. Can you recommend a recipe that will impress guests?

Our Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken is not only delicious, but it also looks impressive on the plate. It's perfect for dinner parties or special occasions.

4. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options?

Absolutely! Our Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers are a crowd-pleaser and can easily be made vegan by omitting the cheese.

5. Are there any recipes that are budget-friendly?

Our One-Pot Spaghetti is not only easy to make, but it's also budget-friendly. You can switch up the protein and use ground turkey or vegetarian crumbles to make it even more affordable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • sbbergstrom