• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef E-Mail Update and Request for Information

In summary, the author is contacting all of their e-mail list to ask for help in rebuilding their contact list because their computer crashed in October. They have been using their son's computer and/or their dad's to read their e-mails, but they have not been able to send many e-mails because of this. They also lost their e-
whiteyteresa
I am sending this e-mail to all on my e-mail list.

Is this okay?
Did I give too much info???
Did I ask for too much info???
Did I ask enough for info???
Can you understand/make sense of it???
What did I forget???

Please let me know this asap - I want to get this e-mail out tonight if possible.

Thanks everyone - your a GREAT help.

This e-mail is to obtain information

Happy New Year Everyone and Thank You for helping me to keep my business going in 2008 because without - I wouldn't have no business in the kitchen

I am contacting all of you because on October 30, 2008 - my computer CRASHED. I need to rebuild my e-mail contact list. But since then, I have been using my son's computer and/or my dad's to read my e-mails. I haven't been able to send many e-mails because of losing my e-mail contact lists. Some of the e-mails addresses that I do have are from my door prize drawing slips, cooking shows, booths, etc. Well, then on Christmas, my husband bought me a New computer. I have been adding the e-mail address from more slips, receipts that I have found. If I have forgotten one of your guest, co-workers, friends or even if someone would like to be added to my mailing list - please forward this e-mail on to them - Thank You

If you would like to be removed from my mailing list, please reply to this e-mail and put "REMOVE" in the Subject line - I know that there were a few that did ask to be removed and I am sorry if you are receiving this e-mail. I didn't make a list, I just removed your e-mail from my contact list on Outlook Express program (I now have Windows Mail - learning everything new). So please accept my apology for this. I am making a list (and checking it twice) of names and e-mail address so that I will keep this information safe.

Thanks in Advance

Name:

Address:

City, State, Zip

Phone: phone number that would be best to reach you and the BEST time to reach you.

Cell

Home

Work

Other -

Birthday:

E-Mail: do you prefer a different address than this one?

How did we meet:

Host/Month/Year:

Guest - who was the host

Booth Set-up - where

What products do you want to know about when they go on sale/discontinued:

**Every month there is a NEW Host Special (sale) up to 60% off and a Guest Special

**Discontinued products are announced in the middle of January and July

Would you like to:

**Host a show in the next 6 months?

What day of the week would be a good for you so that you can earn FREE products, 1/2 price products and a discount up to 30% off additional products and even earn 10% off for the next full year?

**Receive information about becoming a Consultant?

Pampered Chef Consultants in 2009 can earn a trip to Disney World to take place in June 2010

Do you want to be invited to the next Opportunity Event in the area?

Do you or someone you know:

**Need Fundraising ideas?

**Want to be invited to the next Pampered Chef Bingo that I have?

**Want to be invited to the next Open House that I have?

**Want to be invited to my next 'Taste Testing Show' ?

My next taste testing show will be in early March (New Spring/Summer Season) - I will also have most of the NEW products and even a chance to WIN 1 or 2 of them.

What day of the week would work best for you?

What time of the day/night would work best for you?

**Have any questions for me about any of the Pampered Chef products?

**Need a recipe for a product that you have?

**Need gift giving ideas?

**Is getting married and would like more information about Pampered Chef Wedding Registry?

**Want more information about 'Pampering a Business'?

:chef:

That's so sad how your computer crashed! I can't imagine having to rebuild everything. I read over your e-mail. I highlighted a few things in red that you had, then made notes in blue. HTH! :) Good luck!

whiteyteresa said:
I am sending this e-mail to all on my e-mail list.

Is this okay?
Did I give too much info???
Did I ask for too much info???
Did I ask enough for info???
Can you understand/make sense of it???
What did I forget???

Please let me know this asap - I want to get this e-mail out tonight if possible.

Thanks everyone - your a GREAT help.

This e-mail is to obtain information

Happy New Year Everyone and Thank You for helping me to keep my business going in 2008 because without - I wouldn't have no business in the kitchen I would change that to say "Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen"

I am contacting all of you because on October 30, 2008 - my computer CRASHED. I need to rebuild my e-mail contact list. But since then, I have been using my son's computer and/or my dad's to read my e-mails. I haven't been able to send many e-mails because of losing my e-mail contact lists. Some of the e-mails addresses that I do have are from my door prize drawing slips, cooking shows, booths, etc. Well, then on Christmas, my husband bought me a New computer. I have been adding the e-mail address from more slips, receipts that I have found. If I have forgotten one of your guest, co-workers, friends or even if someone would like to be added to my mailing list - please forward this e-mail on to them - Thank You

I would probably cut that part out. Stay positive, don't tell them all the details. Keep it brief. I thiink it's good to let them know your computer crashed, but I don't think I'd give all the details about what and how you were retrieving info. Maybe just say, I've gone through the best I can with what hard copy records I have, but am hoping to have your help with filling in the blanks. Please take a moment to answer as many of the following questions as you can.

If you would like to be removed from my mailing list, please reply to this e-mail and put "REMOVE" in the Subject line - I know that there were a few that did ask to be removed and I am sorry if you are receiving this e-mail. I didn't make a list, I just removed your e-mail from my contact list on Outlook Express program (I now have Windows Mail - learning everything new). So please accept my apology for this. I am making a list (and checking it twice) of names and e-mail address so that I will keep this information safe. I'd probably cut that part out...again, keep it positive. Maybe just say, "If you have made this request previously, I do apologize. I'll be sure to follow through as I fine tune my data." or something like that...

Thanks in Advance

Name:

Address:

City, State, Zip

Phone: phone number that would be best to reach you and the BEST time to reach you.

Cell

Home

Work

Other -

Birthday:

E-Mail: do you prefer a different address than this one?

How did we meet: I'd leave the question as is...I would delete the breakdown that follows below.

Host/Month/Year:

Guest - who was the host

Booth Set-up - where
What products do you want to know about when they go on sale/discontinued:

**Every month there is a NEW Host Special (sale) up to 60% off and a Guest Special

**Discontinued products are announced in the middle of January and July

Would you like to:

**Host a show in the next 6 months?

What day of the week would be a good for you so that you can earn FREE products, 1/2 price products and a discount up to 30% off additional products and even earn 10% off for the next full year?

**Receive information about becoming a Consultant?

Pampered Chef Consultants in 2009 can earn a trip to Disney World to take place in June 2010

Do you want to be invited to the next Opportunity Event in the area?

Do you or someone you know:

**Need Fundraising ideas?

**Want to be invited to the next Pampered Chef Bingo that I have?

**Want to be invited to the next Open House that I have?

**Want to be invited to my next 'Taste Testing Show' ?

My next taste testing show will be in early March (New Spring/Summer Season) - I will also have most of the NEW products and even a chance to WIN 1 or 2 of them.

What day of the week would work best for you?

What time of the day/night would work best for you?

**Have any questions for me about any of the Pampered Chef products?

**Need a recipe for a product that you have?

**Need gift giving ideas?

**Is getting married and would like more information about Pampered Chef Wedding Registry?

**Want more information about 'Pampering a Business'?
[/B]:chef:

I'm not sure... might be too much info.
I think I'd trim down those questions to being pretty much the questions that are on the Door Prize slips.

I think its too much, as Amanda suggested, I would cut certain parts out. They don't need to know whose computer you've been using and all that.

Short, simple, sincere. To the point. If I got an email like yours, IMHO I would delete it.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help

I like the change of wording

:chef:

I agree with the other ladies, with how busy everyone is, I would watch how long your email is (I honestly didn't read all of it!). The changes suggested are great, keep it short, you don't have to go into a lot of detail about everything.

I also agree. I wouldn't bother to read all of that. It is good in a much shorter version. Happy New Year!

I would do a super short version and THEN if they reply with the info, you could email them individually for more info if you need. After all, SOME you may know where you met them and such.I agree on the cuts Amanda made b/c simply telling them your computer crashed is fine, but going into too much is too personal for a business email.SO sorry this happened. BIG reason for backups. Of course, I seriously need to backup my outlook too. Luckily, I use Constant Contact so everything is really uploaded to that.

1. How do I set up an email account?

To set up an email account, you will first need to choose an email provider such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook. Then, go to their website and click on the sign-up or create account button. Follow the prompts to enter your personal information, choose an email address and password, and verify your account. Once your account is set up, you can access it by logging in with your email address and password.

2. How can I organize my emails?

To organize your emails, you can create folders or labels to categorize them. This will make it easier to find and manage your emails. You can also use filters to automatically sort incoming emails to specific folders based on sender, subject, or keywords. Additionally, make sure to regularly delete or archive old emails to keep your inbox clutter-free.

3. What is the best way to write a professional email?

When writing a professional email, it's important to be clear, concise, and polite. Start with a professional greeting, such as "Dear [Name]" or "Hello [Name]," and use proper punctuation and grammar. Clearly state the purpose of your email in the subject line and use a professional tone throughout the body. Make sure to proofread before sending and always include a signature with your contact information.

4. How can I avoid my emails being marked as spam?

To avoid your emails being marked as spam, make sure to use a reputable email provider and avoid using spam trigger words in your subject line and body. These can include phrases like "free," "limited time offer," and "click here." Also, ensure that your email list consists of people who have opted in to receive emails from you and provide an option for them to unsubscribe if they no longer wish to receive your emails.

5. Can I access my email on different devices?

Yes, you can access your email on different devices as long as you have an internet connection. Most email providers have their own mobile apps or you can access your email through a web browser. Just make sure to log out of your account when using a shared device to protect your privacy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • finley1991