• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunch Meeting with Prospective Opportunity: How to Handle It?

In summary, Michele says that if someone is not ready to sign yet, she asks what their interests are in the business and finds out what is holding them back. She reminds them that this is all about them and reminds them that Pampered Chef CAN work for everyone, but it may not be their personal choice.
pcjulie
I have a girl coming over on Monday for lunch who is interested in the opportunity. She approached me and said she was interested in learning more and that she liked my non-pushy approach to selling. Any advice on how to handle our discussion? Thanks!

Tie her to a chair and force her to sign-isn't that what you did with me?:D
just kidding-I liked your non pushy approach, so just answer her questions and tell her how much fun we have!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Ask a lot of questions!Ask her questions, let her do the talking! Find out what she likes about PC, what she is looking to make, how many days she wants to work, etc. Then you know better what to tell her!

Julie,

I always start out my meetings asking "So is this something you're ready to do and just need to know how to get started or did you want some more information?" I've had two people who knew it was what they wanted to do and just needed a contract and the information to get them started in their business.

If she's not ready to sign yet, then find out what interests her in the business. You may love the free products but to her it may be the chance to get out and meet new people. Let her know that what she is looking for in her business is a benefit you have enjoyed.

Find out what is holding her back from starting her business today. When people voice their concerns you will probably find that you can put them at ease. Think about all of the questions you had when you started and she probably has a lot of the same ones.

Lastly, remember that this is all about her. We know that Pampered Chef CAN work for everyone but it may not be their personal choice. Our job is to give them all of the information so that they can make the best decision for them.

Sharing the opportunity is a great way to grow your business and you never know what doors you may open in someone's life!

Michele

1. What should I bring to a lunch meeting with a prospective opportunity?

It is always a good idea to bring a few samples of our products to showcase during the meeting. You may also want to bring a catalog and any relevant marketing materials that highlight the benefits of our products and business opportunity.

2. Should I prepare a presentation for the lunch meeting?

While a formal presentation is not necessary, it is important to have a clear understanding of our products and business opportunity. Be prepared to confidently discuss the benefits and features of our products and how our business model works.

3. How should I approach discussing pricing during the lunch meeting?

It is important to be transparent and upfront about pricing. Make sure to explain the value of our products and how they compare to similar products in the market. It is also helpful to highlight any current promotions or discounts that may be available.

4. What is the best way to handle objections during the lunch meeting?

Listen attentively to any objections the prospective opportunity may have and address them calmly and respectfully. If you are unsure of the answer, let them know that you will follow up with more information after the meeting. It is important to remain positive and professional throughout the conversation.

5. How can I follow up after the lunch meeting?

Be sure to obtain contact information from the prospective opportunity and follow up with a thank you note or email. You may also want to offer to schedule a follow-up call or meeting to further discuss the business opportunity and any potential next steps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• varga11
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BeaLorene
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • winklermom