• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening" Show in Jeopardy: Conflicts with Easter/Spring Break Events

In summary, a "Grand Opening" Show in Jeopardy is a special event by Pampered Chef to celebrate the opening of a new location or launch of a new product. It includes exclusive deals, demonstrations, and prizes. However, conflicts with Easter or Spring Break events may lower attendance, so virtual options will be provided. Even if there are scheduling conflicts, guests can still RSVP for the event and take advantage of exclusive deals. The "Grand Opening" Show will feature a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more, with special discounts and promotions available.
julesh
I've been preparing this past week for my "Grand Opening" show scheduled for this evening. I started all my follow-up calls/contacts yesterday, and had a good turn-out planned. This morning, I start getting calls, emails of cancellations and things have dwindled down to a handful of maybes! Now, I'm turning into my-own "dud" host!:p I'm finding a lot of conflicts with Easter/Spring break events. I hate to reschedule, but it looks like that's what I need to do. Any suggestions?

Just keep calling!!! If you have a low turn out, then you MUST call EVERYONE and collect an order.

Did you forget that it is Easter weekend? Well, you have planned so I would stick to it. You'll get random people who show up!!!

No, I didn't forget it was Easter weekend, but I thought I would be safe planning something as long as it was before Good Friday - note to self, "you thought wrong!":p

Most churches around here have services tonight, too. It's Maunday Thursday.

1. What is a "Grand Opening" Show in Jeopardy?

A "Grand Opening" Show in Jeopardy is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that marks the opening of a new location or the launch of a new product. It typically includes exclusive deals, demonstrations, and prizes.

2. Why is there a conflict with Easter/Spring Break events?

The timing of the "Grand Opening" Show may coincide with Easter or Spring Break events, which can make it difficult for some guests to attend. This can lead to a lower turnout and potentially impact the success of the event.

3. Will there be any accommodations for those who are unable to attend due to conflicts?

Yes, we understand that conflicts can arise and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to participate. We will be offering virtual options for those who are unable to attend in person.

4. Can I still RSVP for the "Grand Opening" Show if I have plans during that time?

Yes, you can still RSVP for the event and take advantage of the exclusive deals and virtual options. We encourage you to still attend if possible, but understand if you have other commitments.

5. What types of products will be featured at the "Grand Opening" Show?

The "Grand Opening" Show will feature a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. There will also be special discounts and promotions available exclusively at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCMelissa
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat