• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Website URL for My Name?

In summary, a website URL is the address used to locate a specific website on the internet. It is important to have a URL for your website for easy accessibility. When choosing a URL, it should be short, simple, and relevant to your brand. Purchasing a domain name is necessary for a unique website URL. Changing a website URL can be complicated and may affect search engine rankings. To optimize a website URL for search engines, it is recommended to include relevant keywords, keep it short and simple, avoid using numbers and special characters, and have a secure website.
Kristen
I finally got my debit card # so I can set up my website! :D I wanted to have my url as: www.pamperedchef.biz/kristen or /kristenskitchen, but both are taken. :( My last name is Leskovec, so I'm worried that /kristenleskovec might be too much for people to remember. How does it work for you guys? Do a lot of people use their first and last name and do you know if people have troubling remembering? Or do most people just bookmark you?

Any other suggestions besides /kristenleskovec?

Thanks!
Kristen

How about...
/ChefKristen?
/ChefLeskovac?
/CookingwithKristen?

or Kookin'withKristen :)

First name last initialWhat about kristenl?

Hi Kristen!

I just use my first and last name and I find that it's printed on EVERYTHING anyway, so as long as people have that, they can refer to it. It's on the stamp I use to stamp catalogs, return addresses, flyers, etc. It's also on some new labels I just got. Obviously it's in all my emails too. My name isn't that easy to remember either. I'm excited you finally got your debit card #. Have fun putting your website together. I can't wait to see it! :)

What is your middle name? or could you use kris10 (kristen)?

you could add "chef", or "pchef" to the end of your name
or "PamperedKristen"...."KristenCooks4U"...endless possibilities.

I love vote for the "Kris10" ! I think it is cute ! :)

WebsiteThanks everyone! I ended up using my first and last name. Hopefully it won't cause any problems, but I like the fact that I can change it at any time if it's not working out.

What is a website URL and why do I need one?

A website URL, or Uniform Resource Locator, is the address that is used to locate a specific website on the internet. It is important to have a URL for your website so that people can easily find and access your website.

How do I choose a good website URL?

When choosing a website URL, it is important to keep it short, simple, and memorable. It should also be relevant to your brand or business. Avoid using numbers or special characters, and try to stick to a .com extension if possible.

Do I need to purchase a website URL?

Yes, in order to have your own unique website URL, you will need to purchase a domain name. This can be done through a domain registrar or a web hosting service. Prices for domain names can vary, so it is important to do some research before purchasing.

Can I change my website URL later on?

Yes, it is possible to change your website URL, but it can be a complicated process. It may also affect your website's search engine rankings and cause confusion for your regular visitors. It is recommended to carefully consider your website URL before launching your website.

Are there any tips for optimizing my website URL for search engines?

To optimize your website URL for search engines, it is important to include relevant keywords and keep it short and simple. It is also recommended to avoid using numbers and special characters, as well as using hyphens instead of underscores. Additionally, having a secure website (https) can also improve your search engine rankings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lbishop
  • dexheimers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • stephlucas