• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Frustrated Meeting with Recruit for Selling PC - Any Suggestions?

In summary, the conversation is about a recruiter's frustration with a potential recruit who had to reschedule their meeting multiple times due to personal issues. The recruiter seeks advice on how to handle the situation and eventually the recruit signs up.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am a little frustrated because I had a meeting with a recruit lead. It went very well. She was supposed to sign & come to training the following Monday. Well, she found out she's pregnant with baby #3. Everything is OK, thankfully. She still wants to sell PC. So, we reschedule for the Friday. She messages me saying she is sick. I did see things on FB about her being sick. Anyway, we were going to get together today, but hadn't settled on a time. I called and left a msg to see if she still wanted to get together. I didn't hear back. I know she has a lot going on, but I think this would be a good thing fro her, get her mind off of some of the crap she is dealing with (family drama). So, does anyone have any advice for me? My dir is away and I don't want to call her (even though I know she will be OK with it.

So, my recruit contacted me and we had a meeting scheduled for today, but she had to change the time and then never called me back. I don't know what to say or do. I am beginning to think that maybe this isn't a good fit for her.

No one has any advice, oh Wise Cheffers?

I've found that all you can do is present them with the info---I've had several over the years that suddenly get cold feet. I just keep them in my email loop and let them know if their situation changes, I'd love to help them...If they're not motivated enough to sign up they are certainly going to be motivated to sell

So... I sent a message on FB asking if she was still interested, if something had changed. I also mentioned that we of course would still be coffee buddies, but I didn't want to bug her if she wasn't interested.

This morning I got a text that she wants to meet sometime this week! Yay! So, now I just have to nail down a date. Phew!

I know the bigger picture is about helping her realize her goals, but damn, that gift card would have been nice! Could have really used it, too.

UpdateShe signed today!!!

Wahoo, she signed during the new incentive period. Congrats!
My last one signed up on Sunday. :(

Congrats, Anne!

I've had two join in the last three weeks plus I will be talking with another tonight sometime.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DCongrats!

Thanks! I am super excited for her!

Congrats on having her sign! :D

Thank you!

1. What is the best way to recruit new employees?

The best way to recruit new employees is to have a clear understanding of what skills and qualities you are looking for in a candidate, and then actively seek out individuals who possess those attributes. This can be done through job postings, networking events, and utilizing recruitment agencies.

2. How can I make my recruitment process more efficient?

One way to make your recruitment process more efficient is to streamline your application and interview process. This can include using online applications, conducting phone or video interviews, and using pre-employment assessments to narrow down your candidate pool.

3. What should I do if I am struggling to find qualified candidates?

If you are having trouble finding qualified candidates, you may want to consider expanding your search to different platforms or locations. You can also reach out to your professional network or utilize recruitment agencies for assistance in finding top talent.

4. How can I ensure diversity in my recruitment process?

To ensure diversity in your recruitment process, it is important to have a diverse hiring team and to actively seek out candidates from different backgrounds. You can also review your job postings and interview questions to ensure they are inclusive and not biased towards a certain group.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting?

Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting include not having a clear understanding of your hiring needs, not providing a positive candidate experience, and not thoroughly checking references and qualifications. It is also important to avoid making assumptions or biases based on a candidate's demographics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Careyann