1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need advice on recruit

1. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I am a little frustrated because I had a meeting with a recruit lead. It went very well. She was supposed to sign & come to training the following Monday. Well, she found out she's pregnant with baby #3. Everything is OK, thankfully. She still wants to sell PC. So, we reschedule for the Friday. She messages me saying she is sick. I did see things on FB about her being sick. Anyway, we were going to get together today, but hadn't settled on a time. I called and left a msg to see if she still wanted to get together. I didn't hear back. I know she has a lot going on, but I think this would be a good thing fro her, get her mind off of some of the crap she is dealing with (family drama). So, does anyone have any advice for me? My dir is away and I don't want to call her (even though I know she will be OK with it.

So, my recruit contacted me and we had a meeting scheduled for today, but she had to change the time and then never called me back. I don't know what to say or do. I am beginning to think that maybe this isn't a good fit for her.

Aug 26, 2009
  2. AJPratt

No one has any advice, oh Wise Cheffers?

Aug 28, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

I've found that all you can do is present them with the info---I've had several over the years that suddenly get cold feet. I just keep them in my email loop and let them know if their situation changes, I'd love to help them...If they're not motivated enough to sign up they are certainly going to be motivated to sell

Aug 29, 2009
  4. AJPratt

So... I sent a message on FB asking if she was still interested, if something had changed. I also mentioned that we of course would still be coffee buddies, but I didn't want to bug her if she wasn't interested.

This morning I got a text that she wants to meet sometime this week! Yay! So, now I just have to nail down a date. Phew!

I know the bigger picture is about helping her realize her goals, but damn, that gift card would have been nice! Could have really used it, too.

Sep 1, 2009
  5. AJPratt

Update

She signed today!!!

Sep 18, 2009
  6. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats Anne!

Sep 18, 2009
  7. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Wahoo, she signed during the new incentive period. Congrats!
    My last one signed up on Sunday. :(

Sep 18, 2009
  8. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats, Anne!

I've had two join in the last three weeks plus I will be talking with another tonight sometime.

9. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!

Sep 18, 2009
  10. AJPratt

Thanks! I am super excited for her!

Sep 18, 2009
  11. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats on having her sign! :D