• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy punch ideas for an office holiday party?

In summary, the party will be held at the speaker's house on Saturday night and they are looking for an alternative adult beverage. They suggest the cran-raspberry fizz with vodka, because they like the punch itself. Other suggestions are Emeril's Cranberry Cocktail and Spiked Ginger Cider.
jkinak
I am having our office holiday party at my house on Saturday night and need some help. I don't have to cook anything (catered!) and we will have soda, wine and beer on hand, but I am looking for an alternative adult beverage. I'm thinking the cran-raspberry fizz with vodka, because I really like the punch itself, has anyone tried this. Any other ideas for a easy punch that I can make in my family pitcher with a little zip added?

Thanks!:cool:

There's a great margarita recipe made with corona and 7 up. it's probably in the files.

Cran-Raspberry fizz is good with vodka, and is festive for the holidays because of the cranberry juice.Other ideas are Emeril's Cranberry Cocktail and Spiked Ginger Cider.Emeril's Cranberry Cocktail
Combine 2 cups cranberry juice, 1 cup lemon vodka and 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine or champagne. Serve cold.Spiked Ginger Cider
Peel and thinly slice 1/2 pound fresh ginger. Add to 1 quart apple cider. Let stand in the fridge for 1-3 hours to steep. Serve cold over ginger ale and ice. To spike, add apple brandy.

Raspberry lemonade and champagne is AWESOME!! Add in a few real raspberries, too.

Yum! They all sound great! I will run them by some of my co-workers and see which sounds best to them.

Thanks!

My favorite....Bailey's on ice!!!!!:)

This is a HUGE hit amongst myself and all of my friends. I have only found one person that doesn't like this. The perfect mix of sweet and sour.

Vodka + cranberry juice + orange juice.

I usually get the cran-raspberry juice for this recipe. I haven't ever done it as a punch before, but everyone loves it and it is so easy.

Get the bar vodka ("bar" meaning...the cheap stuff) to save money.

When I make this just for me I use Schmirnoff Raspberry Vodka.

Only one downside...tastes like kool-aid...when not moving around and drinking these on an uncomfortable blind date, one has trouble standing, trying to get the room to stop spinning and hoping no one notices her puking in the alley. Or so I have heard ;)

edited to add...that only happens when you have consumed WAY too many!!!

Sangria

Carlo Rossi Sangria Wine (Jug)
1 Orange, wedged and squeezed into wine
2 Macintosh apples (lend the best apple flavor - or you can do 1 and 1 granny smith)
1 cup E&J Brandy
1 cup Triple Sec
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1 Small Can of Pineapple Chuncks in JUICE, undrained

The Slap Your Mama Margaritas from here are fantastic! I will check to see if there's a file.

I didn't find it by itself, but here's the recipe. Thanks to whoever posted it originally! It's my favorite! By the way, if you are not a beer person, don't fear -- these are still wonderful! Same holds true for non-tequila people.

Slap Your Mama Margaritas (I double this for the Family-Sized QSP)

2 cans 7 - up
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer
(no substitutes)

This is a HUGE hit amongst myself and all of my friends. I have only found one person that doesn't like this. The perfect mix of sweet and sour.

Vodka + cranberry juice + orange juice

I think we have a winner!!! Did I mention that cranberry juice and vodka is my favorite combination?? Oh geez, I better watch out-we have an alley! I don't need anyone puking out back!
Thanks for all your suggestions!!!!

jkinak said:
I think we have a winner!!! Did I mention that cranberry juice and vodka is my favorite combination?? Oh geez, I better watch out-we have an alley! I don't need anyone puking out back!
Thanks for all your suggestions!!!!
Glad I can help!!

I hope you all have a great time!!

What are some easy and tasty adult beverage ideas?

Some easy and tasty adult beverage ideas include sparkling sangria, mojitos, margaritas, Moscow mules, and spiked lemonade. All of these can be made with just a few simple ingredients and are perfect for summer gatherings.

Do you have any non-alcoholic options for adult beverages?

Yes, we do! Some non-alcoholic adult beverage options include virgin mojitos, sparkling fruit punch, mocktail mimosas, and cucumber lime spritzers. These drinks are just as delicious and refreshing as their alcoholic counterparts.

What are some unique and creative adult beverage ideas?

For a unique and creative adult beverage, try making a watermelon cucumber cooler, a lavender lemonade spritzer, or a pineapple jalapeno margarita. These drinks offer a fun twist on classic recipes and are sure to impress your guests.

What are some adult beverage ideas that can be made in bulk?

If you're hosting a large gathering, it's important to have adult beverage options that can be made in bulk. Some ideas include a pitcher of sangria, a large batch of margaritas, or a punch bowl of spiked fruit punch. These options are easy to make and can serve a crowd.

Are there any low-calorie options for adult beverages?

Yes, there are! Some low-calorie adult beverage options include vodka soda, light beer, skinny margaritas, and wine spritzers. These drinks are perfect for those watching their calorie intake but still want to enjoy a tasty beverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deidrejo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deidrejo
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies