• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Need Ad

Nov 3, 2005
I am doing a farm and home expo the first weekend in april. They are doing a special advertisement insert in the local newspaper (not one of the top 100). Does anyone have an ad they have used in the past or have any suggestions for putting one together. I am creativly challenged :D .

Thanks
Regina

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Hi, Regina... I would be happy to put something together for you, if you'd like (no charge!). If you'd rather do your own, I would keep it simple: PC logo, your contact info, and bullet points: Cooking Show, Wedding Registry, Career Opportunities. Let me know!

Nov 3, 2005
That would be great. The only thing that I know right now is that it is 1/8th of a page. The ad guy is suppose to call and give me more information but I think I will give him a call tomorrow and let you know more then.

Thanks
Regina

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Never fear... help is on the way!

Find out what the diemensions of the ad are. They can use different page sizes, so an 1/8 could be anythig. Also ask him what format would be acceptable, PDF usually works. We can either email it, or I can drop it in the mail to you. You can also email me if you would like: [email protected]. Talk to you soon!