• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farm & Home Expo: Need Ad Ideas? Help Wanted!

AJJNewmanIn summary, for the upcoming farm and home expo in April, Regina is looking for suggestions for an advertisement to be placed in a local newspaper. She is open to creating her own ad or having someone else put one together for her. Some tips for the ad include using eye-catching visuals and highlighting the benefits and features of Pampered Chef products, as well as including contact information and a call to action.
rperales
I am doing a farm and home expo the first weekend in april. They are doing a special advertisement insert in the local newspaper (not one of the top 100). Does anyone have an ad they have used in the past or have any suggestions for putting one together. I am creativly challenged :D .

Thanks
Regina

Hi, Regina... I would be happy to put something together for you, if you'd like (no charge!). If you'd rather do your own, I would keep it simple: PC logo, your contact info, and bullet points: Cooking Show, Wedding Registry, Career Opportunities. Let me know!

That would be great. The only thing that I know right now is that it is 1/8th of a page. The ad guy is suppose to call and give me more information but I think I will give him a call tomorrow and let you know more then.

Thanks
Regina

Never fear... help is on the way!Find out what the diemensions of the ad are. They can use different page sizes, so an 1/8 could be anythig. Also ask him what format would be acceptable, PDF usually works. We can either email it, or I can drop it in the mail to you. You can also email me if you would like: [email protected]. Talk to you soon!

Hi Regina,Congratulations on participating in the farm and home expo! It's a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products to a new audience. As for the advertisement insert, I have a few suggestions for you.First, make sure to include eye-catching visuals of your products. People are more likely to be drawn in by images rather than just text. You can also use some of the beautiful images and graphics available on the Pampered Chef website to make your ad stand out.Next, focus on the benefits and features of your products. Highlight how Pampered Chef can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for your customers. You can also include some customer testimonials to add credibility to your ad.Lastly, don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action. Encourage readers to visit your booth at the expo and offer a special promotion or discount for those who mention the ad.I hope these suggestions help you put together a successful ad for the expo. Good luck!Best,

What is the Farm & Home Expo?

The Farm & Home Expo is an annual event that brings together farmers, ranchers, and homeowners to showcase and sell their products and services. It is a great opportunity for businesses to network and promote their brand.

Who can attend the Farm & Home Expo?

The Farm & Home Expo is open to the public and anyone who is interested in agriculture, farming, and home-related products and services.

What type of vendors will be at the Farm & Home Expo?

The Farm & Home Expo welcomes a variety of vendors, including farmers, ranchers, home improvement companies, and small businesses. We strive to have a diverse range of vendors to appeal to our attendees.

How can I become a vendor at the Farm & Home Expo?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the Farm & Home Expo, you can fill out an application on our website or contact our event coordinator. We have limited spaces available, so be sure to apply early.

Are there any advertising opportunities at the Farm & Home Expo?

Yes, we offer various advertising opportunities for businesses, including sponsorships, ad space in our program booklet, and booth signage. Contact our event coordinator for more information on our advertising packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • dldunphy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedchef02