• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WOW Recipe Ideas for Company Potluck Christmas Party

The "Death by Chocolate" Trifle is a super simple Trifle- has 4 ingredients: Brownies (made as directed), 2 small boxes of chocolate pudding (made as directed), 1 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip (or 1 big one), and 1-2 Heath Bars or Heath Toffee Chips. Layer 1/2 the brownie, 1/2 the pudding, 1/2 the cool whip, then sprinkle with broken toffee chips. Repeat layers and let sit about 4 hrs (refrig), then serve. Death by Chocolate went over really well. Everyone loved it. I made it with Heath Bars and it was a big hit.
HeatherB
I am a newbie and have an opportunity to really push my business ahead with DHs company pot luck Christmas party. Give me a WOW recipe!!

I was thinking trifle, but which one?

I was also thinking of showing off my beautiful cranberry glazed DCB with Chili-Lime Meatballs??

Then again I have the snow man platter and plates....

I want to make everything but that would just be showing off!!:D

Thank you in advance! Heather

The trifle, definitely. I have made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup one that I found on here, though something with cherries might go over well this time of year (though I personally don't like cherries). It's a WOW recipe b/c it looks impressive, but was super easy. It's very cool b/c you can remove it from the stand for travel and has a lid. Lots of ooh ahh moments for people who see you set it up.

Definitely going with a trifle. Someone said the Tiramisu Brownie but I cant find that recipe....still looking.What about making an app or a main dish, too??

It was in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2008 so if you search in Consultant's Corner, you can see the recipe there. Do you know how to do that? I see you are knew so trying not to assume you know everything :). I haven't made it, but sounds good. I don't typically have coffee in the house.

I sometimes like to bring warm dips to things like that since that's something that's missing. Crab Rangoon, Touchdown Taco, Crab & Artichoke. The meatballs would be good too as long as you can keep it warm. I can understand wanted to show off more stuff :). There were some Pesto appetizers that looked good in the new appetizer cookbook too.

I like things that are EASY but look great. It's more impressive.

I found it in the huge Trifle download file. But now hubby says he wants the Black Forest Trifle. I also think I am going to make a crock pot of the Chili lime meatballs.I wonder if I can find Thai red curry paste at Wally at 9 PM??!!

Ohh I have own a small mini crock pot for dips....never been used. I know I can plug in my crock pot but not so much my DCB....sigh. It may have to stay home.

Even though it sounds like you have what you need, I'll post what I've been making lately that has been a big hit. I took it to a ladies meeting last night (everyone asked "Who made the "Death by Chocolate" Trifle!?" and they kept going back for seconds.) I'm making it for two other parties this weekend :) The "Death by Chocolate" Trifle is a super simple Trifle- has 4 ingredients:
Brownies (made as directed),
2 small boxes of chocolate pudding (made as directed),
1 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip (or 1 big one), and
1-2 Heath Bars or Heath Toffee Chips. Layer 1/2 the brownie, 1/2 the pudding, 1/2 the cool whip, then sprinkle with broken toffee chips. Repeat layers and let sit about 4 hrs (refrig), then serve.

You may be able to get away with the DCB depending on where it is. Far from home? Have a insulated carrier it will fit in? Is there a microwave there for a little boost of heat? Stones do hold their heat pretty well, but I don't know how long it will sit before people will eat?

esavvymom said:
Even though it sounds like you have what you need, I'll post what I've been making lately that has been a big hit. I took it to a ladies meeting last night (everyone asked "Who made the "Death by Chocolate" Trifle!?" and they kept going back for seconds.) I'm making it for two other parties this weekend :)

The "Death by Chocolate" Trifle is a super simple Trifle- has 4 ingredients:
Brownies (made as directed),
2 small boxes of chocolate pudding (made as directed),
1 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip (or 1 big one), and
1-2 Heath Bars or Heath Toffee Chips.

Layer 1/2 the brownie, 1/2 the pudding, 1/2 the cool whip, then sprinkle with broken toffee chips. Repeat layers and let sit about 4 hrs (refrig), then serve.

I do one like this but use crushed Oreos instead of Heath bars and everyone has loved it too!

Do you thing that one bag of Heath Pieces is enough for this recipe? I am making it on Monday.

How did it go?? Did you WOW them??? What did you make?

1. What are some easy and impressive dishes that I can make for the company potluck Christmas party?

For a quick and delicious option, try our Cranberry Brie Bites. Simply top sliced brie with a dollop of cranberry sauce and bake on a crostini until melted. Another idea is to make our Festive Holiday Wreath Dip using our exclusive Stoneware Fluted Pan. Simply mix cream cheese, sour cream, and seasoning, then bake in the pan and top with your favorite holiday toppings like pomegranate seeds and rosemary.

2. How can I incorporate holiday flavors into my potluck dish?

There are many ways to add festive flavors to your dish. You can use seasonal ingredients like cranberries, pomegranates, and rosemary. You can also incorporate holiday spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Our Holiday Spiced Sangria recipe is a great way to combine both seasonal ingredients and spices for a delicious and festive drink option.

3. I have dietary restrictions. Are there any recipes that cater to specific dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip is a crowd-pleasing option for those with gluten restrictions. Our Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread is a delicious and festive dessert option for those following a vegan diet. You can also find many other dietary-specific recipes on our website.

4. I am short on time. Can you recommend any quick and easy recipes?

Absolutely! Our Easy Holiday Cheese Ball can be made in just 10 minutes and is a perfect appetizer option for a potluck party. Our Microwave Caramel Popcorn is another quick and easy dish that only takes 10 minutes to make. For a last-minute dessert, try our Chocolate Peppermint Truffles which can be made in under 30 minutes.

5. I want to impress my colleagues with a unique and creative dish. What do you suggest?

Our Holiday Pinwheel Appetizers are not only visually appealing but also delicious and easy to make. You can also try our Snowman Cheese Ball which is sure to be a hit at any holiday party. For a unique dessert option, our Chocolate Gingerbread Trifle is a creative twist on a classic holiday flavor combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies