• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Getting Up and Revving My Direct Sales Business - Join My Team!

In summary, the speaker is sad because they haven't been able to do live shows in a while and they're feeling a bit down. They've missed Leadership training which may have hindered their ability to do shows. They've made a goal to make more phone calls this weekend and report back next week.
Ann F
Gold Member
Help me get up out of this chair and do some shows! Haven't had a live show since October. (Moved 4 1/2 hours southeast of home). If I don't get some more personal recruits, my 2 FD's are gonna walk and I won't have 5 left!

I've created a warm little cocoon and don't wanna leave it. But on the other hand, I've created a nice little team and don't wanna leave it, either.

Had to miss Leadership for the first time (and I guess last time, too!) I think that's why I'm having trouble getting geared up for NC.

Got the lazy man's blahs...:grumpy:

I'd love to give you wonderful advice, but if I had any I'd be following it myself!! My biggest obstacle is me, and not wanting to open my mouth. I keep waiting for someone to approach me, but since that never happens, I guess I'll have to get over myself and approach them.

I had a great opportunity today, too. A coworker and I were in the kitchen at the same time, and he mentioned that he and his wife use the microwave alot! I THOUGHT of all the right things to say, but watched him walk away and kept it all to myself.

I think we all can fall under that umbrella.

Well here is your official KICK!!

Okay, now make a goal and stick to it. Since you couldn't go to conference start listening to the training they just recently posted on CC. If you have a Ipod or MP3 download them and listen to them when you're in your car or when you take a walk.

Of course HO will tell you it's as simple as 3-2-1:)!

Now report back to us next week this time and let us know how many calls you made and how many shows you have on the calendar!

I too need the swift kick in my bootttyyy...

I managed to get 3 bookings for March and April that I didn't really try for...Imagine if I tried....I need to amp up my schedule for my pocket book and DISNEY!

This weekend I WILL make phone calls!

You know my advice . . .

Just pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.

Ditto rae,
My advise: GET OFF OF CHEF SUCCESS AND GET ON THE PHONE!!!! DON'T GET BACK ON HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS TO SHARE!!

I HAVE NEVER REALLY UNSTOOD THAT! Get your swift kick and then get on the phone, don't get caught up in the pity party (that sometimes happens on here) and GET TO WORK, no one is going to do it for you!!

Sorry, don't want to be harsh, but unfortunately this seems to be happening a lot more often on here!!
Rant over, GOOD LUCK!!

I think you have to make a decision on what goal you want more....to keep your team or to lose them...then do whatever action is necessary to help you reach that goal....you'll know what to do.

You are a director so you know what to do. What changed?

Take a long hard look and decide what you really want and then go for it!

I can't give you a kick but since I'm such a

2401577523_655b867792.jpg

maybe this will help you bring home the bacon.

KG - you are just too much!! LOL

PS can I get some eggs with that?

Sure, here ya go!

180px-Ostrich_egg.jpg

An omelette from this one should serve most of your cluster.

KG you are so sweet to assume I have a cluster. I only have 1 recruit and a couple on the fence. But this might change their minds. LOL

Sorry for the hijack. :)

1. How do I join your Pampered Chef team?

To join my team, you can visit my Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join My Team" button. From there, you can sign up as an independent consultant and start building your own direct sales business.

2. What are the benefits of joining your team?

By joining my Pampered Chef team, you will have access to training and support from experienced consultants, as well as exclusive discounts and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales and build a flexible business that works for you.

3. Do I need experience in direct sales to join your team?

No, you do not need prior experience in direct sales to join my team. Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and resources to help you succeed in your business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share amazing products with others.

4. Can I only sell Pampered Chef products or can I sell other products as well?

As an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you are free to sell other products and run your own business as you see fit. However, we recommend focusing on building your Pampered Chef business to maximize your potential earnings and success.

5. How much time do I need to invest in my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you invest in your business is entirely up to you. Whether you have a few hours a week or can dedicate more time, you can make your Pampered Chef business work for your schedule and lifestyle. The more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful it is likely to be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies