• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dine and Watch a Show in Chicago with DCB: Potential Recruit Invited!

In summary, the Dine and Watch a Show event in Chicago with DCB is an invitation-only event for potential recruits to experience the culture and cuisine of Chicago while learning about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. The event includes a dinner at a top restaurant and a show at a popular theater, hosted by a current DCB member. The cost of the event is covered by the hosting member and guests are not allowed. Potential recruits can express interest in attending by reaching out to a local DCB member. Throughout the evening, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef and ask questions.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I found a potential recruit it chicago and she would like to view a fun show. I would like hee to watch a director doing a $2 per serving meal with the DCB. Is there anyone available or know a director in the area?

Chicago is a big area. Is she in the suburbs? If so, which one? Or is she in the city proper and, if so, what side of town? (There are NO directors in the city proper, but I do a lot of shows in the city).I know a lot of directors around here, so I'm sure I can help you find one if you can narrow down where she lives.

Deb - I'll give her a call next week. She is working National Conference and is busy until Monday. I assume she is in the city proper as she doesn't make much (is on state-assisted insurance) and I don't think she would be able to live too far away from work.

1. What is the Dine and Watch a Show event in Chicago with DCB?

The Dine and Watch a Show event in Chicago with DCB is a unique opportunity for potential recruits to experience the culture and cuisine of Chicago while also learning about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. It includes a dinner at a top restaurant and a show at a popular theater, all while being hosted by a current DCB member.

2. How can I attend the Dine and Watch a Show event?

The Dine and Watch a Show event is by invitation only. Potential recruits will be invited by a current DCB member who believes they would be a great fit for the Pampered Chef team. If you have not received an invitation but are interested in attending, you can reach out to a local DCB member to express your interest.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

The cost for the Dine and Watch a Show event will vary depending on the restaurant and show chosen for the event. However, the cost will be covered by the DCB member hosting the event. As a potential recruit, you will not be responsible for any costs associated with the event.

4. What can I expect from the Dine and Watch a Show event?

The Dine and Watch a Show event is designed to give potential recruits a taste of what it's like to be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can expect to enjoy a delicious dinner at a top Chicago restaurant, followed by a popular show at a local theater. Throughout the evening, you will have the opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef and ask any questions you may have.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Dine and Watch a Show event?

The Dine and Watch a Show event is specifically for potential recruits and their sponsor, so you will not be able to bring a guest. However, if you have a friend or family member who is interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, they can reach out to a local DCB member to inquire about attending a future event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • AnnaPChef