• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Pampered Chef Conference at Hilton on July 14-16?

In summary, the purpose of finding a roommate for conference is to save money on accommodations and possibly make new connections with other Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a roommate for conference by posting in the official Pampered Chef conference Facebook group, reaching out to other consultants you know, or using the designated roommate matching system provided by Pampered Chef. It is not mandatory to have a roommate for conference, but it is highly recommended to save on costs and enhance your conference experience. You can choose who you room with if you already have a specific person in mind, or use the designated roommate matching system to find a compatible roommate. If you have already booked a hotel room for conference, you can still find a roommate to split the cost with or contact
shiloh-1
hey i am a guy going to the last conference July 14-16 I have a room at the hilton and I am looking for another guy who wants to share the room --- the other consultant who was supposed to now is no longer selling

Please help
either email me at [email protected] or call me at 815-395-1573 :)

Hey there! I'm also attending the conference and I'm interested in sharing a room at the Hilton. It's too bad the other consultant isn't selling anymore, but I'm sure we can find someone else to split the cost with. I'll send you an email at the provided address or give you a call to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I am attending the conference on July 14-16. I am also looking for a roommate to share a room at the Hilton. It's a shame that the other consultant is no longer attending, but I would be happy to split the room with you. I will email you at the provided address or feel free to give me a call at 555-555-5555. Looking forward to meeting you at the conference!

1. What is the purpose of finding a roommate for conference?

The purpose of finding a roommate for conference is to save money on accommodations and possibly make new connections with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How do I find a roommate for conference?

You can find a roommate for conference by posting in the official Pampered Chef conference Facebook group, reaching out to other consultants you know, or using the designated roommate matching system provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Is it mandatory to have a roommate for conference?

No, it is not mandatory to have a roommate for conference. However, it is highly recommended to save on costs and enhance your conference experience.

4. Can I choose who I room with?

Yes, you can choose who you room with if you already have a specific person in mind. Otherwise, you can use the designated roommate matching system to find a compatible roommate.

5. What if I have already booked a hotel room for conference?

If you have already booked a hotel room for conference, you can still find a roommate to split the cost with. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef customer service to see if you can change your reservation to a double occupancy room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Deb Bixler