• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Room in Wave 3 | No Bed Sharing at Sheraton

In summary, Multiple people are looking for rooms at the Sheraton for Wave 3 of an event, with some arriving on Wednesday and others on Thursday. One person is looking for a room for their director. Another person has a room at the Sheraton with space for two people, but the roommates may have to share a bed. Someone suggests speaking with their director directly and provides their contact information. Another person mentions that there may be space in a suite for first-time attenders. One person offers two spots at the Chicago Hilton but realizes it won't work for the person's arrival date. Finally, someone mentions that there is a spot available in their Sheraton room and it is still available. The original person looking for a room confirms
I need a room in wave 3. I would prefer the Sheraton and do not want to share a bed. I am arriving on Wednesday afternoon and am sooooo excited to be attending for the first time this year!

Jenni,
I am looking for a room for my director too for wave 3. SHe is arriving Wed as well. WIll you email me directly with your information? [email protected]
Else, you can call her and talk with her, Penny Bourne 580-924-1833 to see if you guys are a match. Let me know what you decide.

I have room for at least one in my Sheraton room for Wave 3. We are arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday morning. One person is waffling on going so there may be room for two...

I just noticed that you don't want to share a bed so it probably won't work for you - we really want to save $$ by having 4 in our room.

Jenni,
I talked with my director Penny Bourne and she has a room at the Sheraton. SHe is the only 1 in the room, so you would not have to share a bed. Her direct email is [email protected] and I gave her phone in the above post. She is anxious to hear from you. Hope it works out. Marti

Thanks! I am emailing her right now.

Jenni,
Talk to Patsy! She generally saves some spaces in her suite for first time attenders!

Penny

Thanks for the tip Penny! I hope all is well for you.... I hope your calendar is full for June Sell A Thon!

Jenni,

Did you find a room that works for you? If not, I have two spots available at the Chicago Hilton Thursday to Saturday. If you wanted that bed to yourself, you're welcome to it. I don't know how you feel about splitting the room as if you were paying for two, though... PM me if you want it!!

Thanks!

Jenni,

Never mind!! I just went through and saw that you're arriving on Wednesday... sorry I can't help with that one!

Beth has a spot in her room at the Sheraton.

chefann said:
Beth has a spot in her room at the Sheraton.
Yes. It is still available! Anyone?

I found a room. Thanks everyone for being so helpful!

1. What is the "Wave 3" promotion at Sheraton?

The "Wave 3" promotion at Sheraton is a special offer that allows guests to book a room without having to share a bed with another person.

2. How can I ensure that I won't have to share a bed with someone else during my stay?

To ensure that you won't have to share a bed, simply book a room under the "Wave 3" promotion at Sheraton. This promotion guarantees a room with no bed sharing.

3. Are there any additional fees for booking a room without bed sharing?

No, there are no additional fees for booking a room without bed sharing under the "Wave 3" promotion at Sheraton. The room rates are the same as any other room at the hotel.

4. Can I book a room without bed sharing for multiple guests?

Yes, you can book a room without bed sharing for multiple guests under the "Wave 3" promotion at Sheraton. Each guest will have their own bed in the room.

5. Is the "Wave 3" promotion available at all Sheraton locations?

No, the "Wave 3" promotion is only available at select Sheraton locations. Please check with your specific hotel to see if this promotion is offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c1ndyl0uwh0
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • martiarnold