• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room at Hilton for Conference 2 - Help a Friend Out!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a "Need a Room for a Friend" service where you can book a room for a friend or family member. To book a room for your friend, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. However, you cannot use your consultant discount for bookings made for friends or family members. There is no limit to how many rooms you can book for your friends, but please keep in mind that availability may vary. If you need to cancel or change a room reservation for your friend, you can do so by contacting customer service, but there may be a cancellation fee.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Just checking for a friend who had a room, and cancelled it because they thought they would not need it. Then things changed.

Does anyone have a room at the Hilton they do not need? This is for Conference 2. I would get you together with my friend so you can do a name change for the room.

Thanks!
Lisa

Bumping up

Hi Lisa,I'm sorry to hear that your friend had to cancel their room at the Hilton. It's always frustrating when plans change unexpectedly. I don't have a room at the Hilton, but have you tried reaching out to the hotel directly? They may have a waitlist or be able to assist with a name change for the room. Best of luck in finding a room for Conference 2!

1. Can I book a room for my friend through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a "Need a Room for a Friend" service where you can book a room for a friend or family member. This service is available for all of our customers.

2. How do I book a room for my friend?

You can book a room for your friend by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in finding the perfect room for your friend and making the necessary reservations.

3. Can I use my consultant discount to book a room for my friend?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to bookings made for friends or family members. The discount is only applicable for the consultant's personal use.

4. Is there a limit to how many rooms I can book for my friends?

There is no limit to how many rooms you can book for your friends or family members. However, please keep in mind that availability may vary depending on the location and time of year.

5. Can I cancel or change a room reservation for my friend?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel a room reservation for your friend by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Please note that there may be a cancellation fee depending on the hotel's policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Skye
  • footballchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam