• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rice Krispies Treats: An Easy Recipe

In summary, to make Delicious Rice Krispies Treats, you will need 3 tablespoons of butter, 1 package of marshmallows (10 ounces), 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal, and optional add-ins such as chocolate chips or sprinkles. You can use any type of cereal that is similar in texture to Rice Krispies, such as Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, or Cheerios. To prevent sticking, you can grease the pan with butter or cooking spray, or use parchment paper. These treats can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They can also be made in the microwave by melting the butter and marshmallows, stirring in the
kapooh1210
Does anyone have the recipe for the rice krispies treats that we can make in the cookware?

Melt two tablespoons of butter in the saucepan. I use the 1.5 qt executive saucepan, but I suppose any would work. Add 1 cup of marshmallows and stir over heat until melted and gooey. Remove from heat and add two cups of rice krispies.

It plops right out into whatever you use to let it set. I use the small oval baker. It's amazing because it comes RIGHT out and doesn't stick. Everyone who's made rice krispie treats is amazed.:D

Thanks Becky. I am in need of 300 points to get the 7 piece set and I want it badly. Wanted to do a recipe that would catch everyone's eye!!!

Thanks Again!

What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Rice Krispies Treats?

You will need 3 tablespoons of butter, 1 package of marshmallows (10 ounces), 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal, and optional add-ins such as chocolate chips or sprinkles.

Can I use a different type of cereal for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cereal that is similar in texture to Rice Krispies. Some popular alternatives include Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, or even Cheerios.

How do I prevent the Rice Krispies Treats from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, you can lightly grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before pressing the mixture into it. You can also line the pan with parchment paper for easy removal.

Can I make these treats ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these treats ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They may become slightly less crispy, but they will still be delicious!

Can I make these treats without using a stove?

Yes, you can make these treats using a microwave. Simply melt the butter and marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted, then mix in the cereal and press into a prepared pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynnieray
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • KaryCam