• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix Instructions

In summary, The Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix is a new product from Pampered Chef that includes all the ingredients and recipe card needed to make an easy and delicious Tortenelli soup. The dry mix eliminates the need for measuring out individual ingredients and the recipe can be customized by adding your own favorite vegetables or protein. The mix makes approximately 8 servings, making it perfect for family dinners or meal prepping.
kmrhodes
For Christmas I was given small Pampered Chef mixing bowl with a mixture in it for Tortenelli soup and I lost the recipe. Can anyone help :(

I think this is what you're looking for...
kmrhodes said:
For Christmas I was given small Pampered Chef mixing bowl with a mixture in it for Tortenelli soup and I lost the recipe. Can anyone help :(

The file I have is too large to post on here, for some reason. If you give me your email, I'll send it to you.

Have a great day,
Sandy

Last edited:
I think this is what you're looking for...
kmrhodes said:

Hope this helps...it's recipes for all for of the gifts to go bowls. I believe you were given the minestrone soup mix.

OOOps, too large to attach. I will email it to you.

Have a great day,
Sandy

1. What is the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix?

The Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix is a new product from Pampered Chef that includes all the ingredients needed to make a delicious Tortenelli soup.

2. What is included in the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix?

The Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix includes a dry mix of all the necessary herbs and spices, as well as a recipe card with step-by-step instructions for making the soup.

3. Is the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix easy to make?

Yes, the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix is designed to be easy and convenient for anyone to make. The recipe card includes simple instructions and the dry mix eliminates the need for measuring out individual ingredients.

4. Can I customize the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix?

While the recipe card includes detailed instructions, you can certainly add your own personal touch to the soup by adding your favorite vegetables or protein.

5. How many servings does the Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix make?

The Lost Recipe: Searching for Tortenelli Soup Mix makes approximately 8 servings, making it perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • llespinoza
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
Replies
Views
galep