• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Pizza Recipe: Cookie Dough, Cream Cheese, and Fruits

In summary, the recipe you are looking for can be found on the website Joyces Fine Cooking. You can print the recipe off the website or find it in one of the books that the website sells.
jubabe1969
does anyone have the recipe for a dessert pizza that is made with a cookie dough and cream cheese and fruits on top I need help

There is a great website called joyces fine cooking. look under the pampered chef recipes and you should find what you are looking for. I use this site all the time to print off my recipes.
:D

Thanks for the Joyces Fine Cooking tip~that is a great site to fine the recipe you need QUICK!! Thanks! :)

Strawberry Pizza Or Strawberry TartsI Make This For Special Occassions. If You Are Trying To Cut Back On Time You Can Do This At Home The Night Before Your Show And Only Cook One Recipe At The Show But You Will Have Used Several Pampered Chef Items That You Can Talk About In This Recipe! :) :)

Strawberry Pizza Or Strawberry Tarts.

1 Package Sugar Cookie Dough
1 Container Cream Cheese Frosting (creamy)
1 Pkg Or Container Strawberry Glaze
1 Lb Strawberries

For Pizza:

Slice Dough Into 1/4" Slices And Place On Pizza Pan. Use Dough Roller To Roll To Make One Big Cookie Crust. Bake According To Package. Let Cool Completely!

Slice Strawberries In Halves Or Quarters.

Spread Frosting On Top Of Cooled Crust.

Spread Strawberry Glaze On Top Of Frosting.

Layer Strawberries On Top Of Glaze. Refrigerate For At Least 1 Hour Before Serving.

For Tarts: Mini Muffin Pan

Slice Dough In 1/4" Slices. Cut These Slices In Half. Place One Half Slice In Muffin Pan. Use Tart Shaper And Press Down. Dough Should Be Halfway Up Sides Of Muffin Cup. Bake According To Package. ***when You Take Out Of Oven Use Tart Shaper To Press Down Lightly. Let Cool Completely Before You Take These Out Of The Cups.******

Chop Strawberries And Mix With Glaze.

To Each Cookie Cup: Spoon In 1 Tsp Of Frosting. Top With 1 Tsp Glaze With Strawberries Mixed In.

Refrigerate For At Least 1 Hour.

dessert pizzasThere are a lot of dessert pizzas on the PC website. Go to products/recipe search and put in keyword pizza - category desserts. There will be a list of allt he recipes and which books your can find them in.

What ingredients do I need to make this delicious dessert pizza?

To make this dessert pizza, you will need sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, a variety of fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi), and any additional toppings or garnishes of your choice.

How do I prepare the sugar cookie dough for the crust?

First, preheat your oven to the recommended temperature on the sugar cookie dough packaging. Then, press the dough into a greased pizza pan, making sure to create an even layer. Bake the dough for the recommended time on the packaging, or until it is golden brown.

Can I use a different type of cookie dough for the crust?

Yes, you can use your preferred cookie dough for the crust. However, keep in mind that different types of cookie dough may require different baking times and temperatures. Adjust accordingly.

Do I need to let the cream cheese soften before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to let the cream cheese soften at room temperature before using it in this recipe. This will make it easier to mix and spread onto the cookie dough crust.

How long will this dessert pizza stay fresh?

This dessert pizza is best enjoyed fresh, but it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Keep in mind that the longer it is stored, the softer the crust may become. It is not recommended to freeze this dessert pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76