• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Banana Split Brownie Pizza Recipe in Old Cookbook

In summary, to make the Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need a box of brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, egg, chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, strawberries, banana, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. You can substitute the banana with any other fruit, use a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
nene960
I am looking for the recipe for the Banana Split Brownie Pizza. It is in an old cookbook, and of course I cant remember the name of the cookbook. Does anyone have this recipe??

Banana Split Brownie Pizza1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrupPreheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

You're the BEST!!!!!!! Thank you so very much!!

You can look up recipes on CC and it will tell you which cookbook it's in. Just for future reference....

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the recipe for Banana Split Brownie Pizza. I am familiar with this delicious dessert and I can assure you that it is a crowd-pleaser. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact recipe from the old cookbook, but I can share with you a similar version that you can easily make with our Pampered Chef products. Just let me know if you would like me to send it to you. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

To make the Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need:- 1 box of brownie mix- 1/2 cup vegetable oil- 1/4 cup water- 1 egg- 1 cup of chopped walnuts- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips- 1 cup of chopped strawberries- 1 banana- 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple- 1/4 cup of maraschino cherries- 1 cup of whipped cream- 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of bananas?

Yes, you can substitute the banana with any other fruit of your choice. Some popular options include sliced kiwi, blueberries, or raspberries.

3. Do I need to use a specific type of pizza pan for this recipe?

No, you can use any 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet for this recipe. Just make sure to lightly grease the pan before adding the brownie batter.

4. How long does it take to bake the Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

The baking time will vary depending on your oven, but on average it takes about 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can test the doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center - if it comes out clean, the pizza is ready.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just add the toppings right before serving to ensure they stay fresh. You can also freeze the pizza for up to 1 month, but the texture may be slightly different once thawed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom