• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry and Cream Cloud Recipe from Dessert Desserts Cookbook | Page 86

In summary, DebbieCloud asked for help finding the recipe for Strawberry and Cream Cloud cake from the dessert desserts cookbook. Lisa replied and provided a copy of the recipe. DebbieCloud thanked her and said it sounded delicious.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to type up the recipe for Strawberry and Cream Clous from the Dessert desserts cookbook. I believe it's page 86.
I had a customer ask about a cake called Strawberry cloud something that involved pound cake.
Is this the right recipe? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Debbie

CloudCloud not clous

I'm typing too fast!!!

Thanks, Debbie

Strawberries & Cream CloudHere it is, I just popped over to MSN group and cut and copied it.

HTH,

Lisa

Strawberries & Cream Cloud
(Delightful Desserts...pg 86)

2 cups sliced strawberries
1/2 cup light sugar-free strawberry preserves
1 ready prepared angel food cake (12-13 oz)
1 (8 oz) container vanilla low-fat yogurt
1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
1 (1 oz) pkg vanilla sugar-free instant pudding and pie filling
1 (12 oz) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed, divided
9 whole strawberries with stems, for garnish

1. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus. Gently mix with strawberry preserves in Small Batter Bowl; set aside.

2. Slice angel food cake into twenty 1/2-inch slices using Serrated Bread Knife. Line Chillzanne Bowl with plastic wrap.

3. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine yogurt and milk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping.

4. To assemble dessert, cover bottom of Chillzanne Bowl with 5 cake slices. Layer half of the strawberry mixture evenly over cake slices; spread with half of the pudding mixture. Cover with 7 cake slices, pressing lightly. Repeat layers with remaining strawberry and pudding mixtures. Cover with remaining 8 cake slices, pressing lightly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.

5. To serve, invert dessert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Using All-Purpose Spreader, frost with remaining whipped topping. Reserve 1 strawberry for creating a fan. Cut remaining strawberries in half through stem ends. Place strawberry halves stem ends down evenly around bottom edge of dessert. Top with strawberry fan. Cut into wedges with Slice 'N Serve.

Makes 16 servings.

Tool Tip: Creating a strawberry fan is easy using the Egg Slicer Plus. Open and place the strawberry stem end down; slice most of the way through it with wires. Carefully remove strawberry from wires and fan out slices.

Here ya go...Strawberries & Cream Cloud

2 c sliced strawberries
1/2 c light sugar-free strawberry preserves
1 ready prepared angel food cake (12-13 oz)
1 container (8 oz) vanilla low-fat yogurt
1/4 c fat free milk
1 pkg (1 oz) vanilla sugar-free instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 oz) frozen light whipped topping, thawed, divided
9 whole strawberries with stems, for garnish

1. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus. Gently mix with preserves in Small Batter Bowl; set aside.

2. Slice angel food cake into twenty 1/2 inch slices using Serrated Bread Knife. Line Chillzanne Bowl with plastic wrap.

3. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine yogurt and milk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping.

4. To assemble dessert, cover bottom of Chillzanne Bowl with 5 cake slices. Layer half of the strawberry mixture evenly over cake slices; spread with half of the pudding mixture. Cover with 7 cake slices, pressing lightly. Repeat layers with remaining strawberry and pudding mixtures. Cover with remaining 8cake slices, pressing lightly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.

5. To serve, invert dessert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Using All-Purpose Spreader, frost with remaining whipped topping. Reserve 1 strawberry for creating a fan. Cut remaining strawberries in half through stem ends. Place strawberry halves stem ends down evenly around bottom edge of dessert. Top with strawbery fan. Cut into wedges with Slice 'N Serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Diane

CheaterOK, I hand typed the whole thing. My director always says to work smarter, not harder. I'll learn...one of these days!

Diane

Thank you!!!Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

That's the one alright. The Chillzane bowl gives it the round look. Thanks so much!! It sounds yummy!!!

Has anyone made this?

Any tips, or suggestions???

Debbie

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Strawberry and Cream Cloud recipe?

To make the Strawberry and Cream Cloud recipe, you will need 1 pound of strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of water, 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Simply thaw them before using and make sure to drain any excess liquid before pureeing them.

3. How long does it take for the gelatin to set in the refrigerator?

The gelatin will take about 4-6 hours to set in the refrigerator. For best results, we recommend letting it set overnight.

4. Can I substitute dairy-free or vegan ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute dairy-free or vegan ingredients in this recipe. You can use dairy-free cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream alternatives to make this recipe suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, so it is perfect for a small gathering or as a dessert for a family dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
aksusan