1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need a recipe idea in the next couple of hours

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

OK, so it is 5pm in Indiana and I need to make something to take to a pitch in later. The main entree's will be provided.... it is a fish fry. So, I told my husband while we were in town I'll just pick up some cresent rolls, cream cheese and shredded cheese. I should be able to do something with that. I have a pretty well stocked freezer (meat wise) and a well stocked pantry. So...ideas?

Sep 19, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

You could do the cool veggie pizza! Always a hit!

Sep 19, 2009
  3. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

Season's Best...Tomato Tart Squares are yummy!!!

Sep 19, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head with the ingredients you are buying.

When I go to functions where the main course is already provided, I do brownie bites in the mini-muffin pan, use the tool to smush them down & then do a star of peanut butter on top with the Easy Accent Decorator. I lay out a towel on the Woven Round Platter (now discontinued :() and arrange them in circles (like a target). It goes over VERY well!

Sep 19, 2009
  5. chefcharity

Thanks ladies! Decided to only use the cheese. Made Sausage, cheese biscuits. Kinda breakfasty but these guys will munch on them thru the night. Used bisquick, cheese and sausage. So I will make something good with cream cheese and cres. rolls for the family tomorrow! LOL!!

Thanks again!
    -c

Sep 19, 2009
  6. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Do you have tortillas? Mix taco seasoning with cream cheese, spread on the tortillas, sprinkle cheese across the center, roll up and cut into bites. Serve with salsa.

Sep 19, 2009
  7. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

With the crescent rolls and cream cheese, I always make the Cheesy Bacon Bites. They are good reheated later too.

Sep 19, 2009
  8. chefcharity

LOVE THAT!!!! Will keep that idea for my next 'in a pinch' moment! Thanks!

Sep 19, 2009
Have something to add?