• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe Idea in the Next Couple of Hours

In summary, the author bought crescent rolls, cheese, and sausage and made sausage biscuits. She also came up with an idea of making taco-flavored cream cheese bites.
chefcharity
OK, so it is 5pm in Indiana and I need to make something to take to a pitch in later. The main entree's will be provided.... it is a fish fry. So, I told my husband while we were in town I'll just pick up some cresent rolls, cream cheese and shredded cheese. I should be able to do something with that. I have a pretty well stocked freezer (meat wise) and a well stocked pantry. So...ideas?

You could do the cool veggie pizza! Always a hit!

Season's Best...Tomato Tart Squares are yummy!!!

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head with the ingredients you are buying.When I go to functions where the main course is already provided, I do brownie bites in the mini-muffin pan, use the tool to smush them down & then do a star of peanut butter on top with the Easy Accent Decorator. I lay out a towel on the Woven Round Platter (now discontinued :() and arrange them in circles (like a target). It goes over VERY well!

Thanks ladies! Decided to only use the cheese. Made Sausage, cheese biscuits. Kinda breakfasty but these guys will munch on them thru the night. Used bisquick, cheese and sausage. So I will make something good with cream cheese and cres. rolls for the family tomorrow! LOL!!

Thanks again!
-c

Do you have tortillas? Mix taco seasoning with cream cheese, spread on the tortillas, sprinkle cheese across the center, roll up and cut into bites. Serve with salsa.

With the crescent rolls and cream cheese, I always make the Cheesy Bacon Bites. They are good reheated later too.

janetupnorth said:
Do you have tortillas? Mix taco seasoning with cream cheese, spread on the tortillas, sprinkle cheese across the center, roll up and cut into bites. Serve with salsa.

LOVE THAT!!!! Will keep that idea for my next 'in a pinch' moment! Thanks!

1. Can you suggest a quick and easy recipe for dinner tonight?

Yes, our One-Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo is a crowd favorite and can be ready in just 30 minutes. You can find the recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

2. I need a recipe that uses ingredients I already have at home. Do you have any suggestions?

Absolutely! Our 5-Ingredient Honey Mustard Chicken is perfect for using up pantry staples and can be whipped up in no time. Check out our website for the full recipe.

3. I have guests coming over and need a fancy appetizer recipe. Any ideas?

We have a delicious and elegant Brie and Cranberry Tart that will impress your guests. You can find the recipe on our website or in our Holiday Entertaining recipe book.

4. I want to make a dessert for a potluck, but I'm short on time. Can you recommend a quick and tasty recipe?

Our No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the perfect potluck dessert. It only takes 15 minutes to prep and can be made ahead of time. Check out our website for the full recipe.

5. I need a recipe that is vegetarian and gluten-free. What do you suggest?

Our Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas are not only delicious, but they are also vegetarian and gluten-free. You can find the recipe on our website or in our Vegetarian Cooking recipe book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • Karen