• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for a Party Show

In summary, the host for the end of the month is planning a PC party and wants it to be a fun event where everyone can be involved. However, she does not like onions and is looking for a recipe idea that can accommodate this. One suggestion could be to make a build-your-own taco bar with a variety of fillings and toppings, using the DCB and MFP to cook and heat everything. Other options could include loaded nachos, queso dip, or a big pot of chili served with rice or quinoa. Individual bowls of chili in the DCB could also be a festive option.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with a host for the end of the month. She recently moved so having a PC party is a good way to get her friends from her old town over to her new house. Any way, she is thinking she will have a large turnout and she wants it to actually be a party, not just sit, eat and leave.

Any ideas of a good recipe. I would like to make something where everyone is involved, or has the option to be, and using the DCB or other stoneware as well as the MFP. I wanted to go the fajitas like I did at the show she was booked from (I sold 3 DCB specials and had lots of people want the MFP) but she does not like onions and didn't seem interested in trying it without onions or in the chili lime w/ mango confetti minus onions.

I have a bad head cold and cannot think at all right now.

Thanks in advance :)

One idea would be to make a build-your-own taco bar. You could set out a variety of fillings like seasoned ground beef or turkey, shredded chicken, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa. Have a selection of warm tortillas, taco shells, and chips for people to assemble their tacos however they like. You could also provide some fun toppings like guacamole, jalapenos, and cilantro. This way everyone can customize their tacos to their liking, and no one has to worry about onions. You could use the DCB and MFP to cook the meat and heat up the tortillas. You could also create some fun side dishes with the DCB and MFP, like loaded nachos or a queso dip. If you want to keep it simple, you could also just make a big pot of chili and serve it with rice or quinoa, along with all the toppings mentioned above. You could even make individual bowls of chili in the DCB and top them with cheese and sour cream for a more festive presentation. I hope this helps and good luck with your party!

One idea could be to do a build-your-own pizza bar using the DCB. Pre-make the dough and have a variety of toppings such as sliced vegetables, pepperoni, sausage, and different cheeses. Have the guests get involved by choosing their own toppings and assembling their own pizzas. You could also have a variety of sauces to choose from, such as marinara, pesto, and BBQ. The MFP could be used to make a quick and easy dessert pizza with fruit and a sugar cookie crust. This would be a fun and interactive way for guests to get involved in the cooking process and also allows for customization to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes that are great for a party show?

A popular choice for a party show is our Mini Cheeseburger Puffs. These bite-sized snacks are made with crescent rolls, ground beef, and cheddar cheese. They are easy to make and always a hit with guests.

2. Can you recommend a main dish recipe that can feed a crowd?

Our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are perfect for a party show. They are made with just a few ingredients and can easily feed a large group. Plus, the slow cooker does all the work for you!

3. Is there a dessert recipe that is both delicious and visually appealing for a party show?

Our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are sure to impress your guests. They are made with a rich brownie base and topped with fresh strawberries and a chocolate drizzle. They are not only delicious but also beautiful to look at.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for a party show?

Yes, our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a crowd-pleasing vegetarian option. It is made with cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and other flavorful ingredients. Serve it with chips, crackers, or vegetables for a tasty appetizer.

5. Can you recommend a refreshing drink recipe for a summer party show?

Our Sparkling Peach Sangria is the perfect summer drink for a party show. It combines white wine, peach schnapps, and fresh peaches for a refreshing and fruity beverage. You can also add some club soda for a fizzy twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg