• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivational Music for Cluster Meetings: Suggestions from Conference

In summary, the recommended types of music for cluster meeting motivation include upbeat and energetic songs, inspirational and motivational music, and songs with positive lyrics. While you are free to choose any type of music for your cluster meetings, it is recommended to stick to upbeat and positive songs to keep the energy and motivation high among attendees. To incorporate music into your cluster meetings, you can play it in the background, use specific songs to introduce segments or speakers, or even have a group sing-along. There is no specific list of songs recommended for cluster meetings, but popular choices include "Eye of the Tiger," "Happy," and "Don't Stop Believin'." To ensure that the music you choose will motivate and energize attendees, select upbeat
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for some motivational music to play at my cluster meeting....what do you all like? Any suggestions from conference?

Me too! Maybe we should start and let others add anything with a good beat and/or great message...It's the Climb

Hey Good Lookin , Whatcha Got cookin that they play during serve it up squad at N. Conf. is pretty upbeat.

Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"

I always agree with Cathy and I do again here. THey played "I gotta feeling" at our Spring Launch. I also recommend 'anthem' songs. Example Jock Jams have a lot of good ones that I use for my workouts like Eye of the Tiger etc.

Matthew Wilder-Break My Stride! Lyrics are awesome (Ain't nothing gonna slow me down-oh no, gotta keep on moving!)

1. What types of music are suggested for cluster meeting motivation?

The suggested types of music for cluster meeting motivation include upbeat and energetic songs, inspirational and motivational music, and songs with positive lyrics.

2. Can I use any type of music for my cluster meetings?

While you are free to choose any type of music for your cluster meetings, it is recommended to stick to upbeat and positive songs to keep the energy and motivation high among attendees.

3. How can I incorporate music into my cluster meetings?

You can incorporate music into your cluster meetings by playing it in the background as attendees are arriving and during any breaks, using specific songs to introduce different segments or speakers, or even having a group sing-along to a motivational song.

4. Are there any specific songs that are recommended for cluster meetings?

There is no specific list of songs that are recommended for cluster meetings, as it ultimately depends on the theme and purpose of your meeting. However, some popular choices include "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor, "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.

5. How can I ensure that the music I choose will motivate and energize my attendees?

To ensure that the music you choose will motivate and energize your attendees, try to select songs that are upbeat, have positive lyrics, and align with the theme or purpose of your meeting. You can also ask for song suggestions from your team or attendees beforehand to get a better idea of what will resonate with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Katiek77