• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Criss Cross Apple Crown Muffin Recipe Wanted

In summary, there is a recipe called "Apple Cinnamon Criss Cross Muffins" that can be made in a muffin pan and is similar to pizza. It includes ingredients such as all-purpose flour, baking powder, unsalted butter, and diced apples. The instructions involve mixing the dry and wet ingredients, adding in the apples, and creating a criss cross pattern on top before baking for 18-20 minutes. This recipe was attached to the conversation and can be easily recreated for the customer's request.
pckitchen05
that is made in the muffin pan and is made like the criss cross apple crowns. I have a customer that wants it and I can't find it anywhere!

I have no idea, did you do a recipe search on CC?

This recipe came from my 12-hole muffin pan. Calzones taste similar to pizza to me.

Lee Anne
Attached Files ITALIAN SAUSAGE CALZONES.doc (20.5 KB, 6 views)

thank you!

Hi there! I believe the recipe you are looking for is called "Apple Cinnamon Criss Cross Muffins." It's a delicious and easy recipe that can be made in a muffin pan. Here's how to make them:Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar mixtureInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray or butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the diced apples into the batter.
6. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with the batter. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of each muffin.
7. Using a toothpick or knife, create a criss cross pattern on top of each muffin.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.I hope this helps and your customer enjoys these delicious Apple Cinnamon Criss Cross Muffins! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Criss Cross Apple Crown Muffin recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, diced apples, and brown sugar.

2. Can I substitute the sour cream in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute sour cream with an equal amount of plain yogurt or buttermilk.

3. How many muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 muffins.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use any diced fruit of your choice such as peaches, pears, or berries.

5. Can I freeze these muffins for later?

Yes, you can freeze these muffins for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • janakaylie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meigs