1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need A Non Cooking Appetizer

1. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Help! I'm doing a show on Thursday on a hair salon. The hostess wants to do an appetizer show, but only has a microwave. I would love to show DCB...I'm stumped.

Oh, she is fixated on making bread in the old metal tubes and bringing it to the party. I know I could do a cold BLT dip...but it's just not the DCB...

Any suggestions?

Nov 10, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Not the DCB, but you could make the Honey-Apple Brie Bites ahead of time and take them already made.

Nov 10, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

How about a set of dips to show off the pantry items? Either creamy ones using the spices or use cream cheese & the sauces...

Nov 10, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I would do the oil dipping seasonings w/ bread (could even use her tubes of bread)

Pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese w/ crackers...

and then just paint word pictures w/ the DCB. My show last Sat, that's all I did - I sold 3 of them outright, and booked 2 December shows and 1 January show just because I talked about all of the incredible meals etc...made in the DCB.

Use words like "this magic pot will revolutionize the way you cook in your kitchen"!
    "Your family can eat better and healthier than ever before, and love every bite!"
    "Anyone here like peanut butter and chocolate? Because if you don't, I don't need to go any further...if you do - I can tell you about the most amazing dessert you can make in 12 minutes. " (then let them know about the choc & PB flowing down the sides of the cake as you scoop it out...)

Nov 10, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh - the chili lime meatballs can be made ahead, and served in the DCB like a crockpot. Those are YUMMY!

Nov 10, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

You could make the Hot Pizza Dip doubled in the DCB in the microwave and that would be good to serve with her bread that she's making...

Nov 11, 2009
  7. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

:love:Update: This hostess that I met on Thursday Nov 5th ended up having the party (Nov 12th) catered w/ smoked ribs, brisket and pulled pork! OMG it was sooo yummy. I ended up making the Black Forest Trifle and baked a Molten Lava Chocolate cake hours earlier in the DCB to bring cold to the show.

The past host called at 4:55 yesterday wondering if I was serious about letting her have the show if she signed up as a consultant. When I left Past Host's show she had 3 recruit leads, 2 bookings and $794 in sales that closed at $1,002. She used to sell from 1994-2000 and oozed fun! I was serious. Even though I knew last night's show would be good, I knew having her join up would be the smart move.

She was signed up by 5:05. She met me there, we made the recipe and had a blast! Sales are $1,169 and there are several booking leads. I told Past Host that she was in the best position for promoting that I had ever seen. She realized before I could say it that she should recruit the current host, her own daughter and 2 other leads. She knows PC, loves PC and used to be a Director!!

She booked from a catalog show.

I am so amazed.

I just had to share because in 11 years this was one of the most exciting things that has ever happened!! I think I'm going to copy this and post it in that super long thread about the new product sign on bonus. It's what motivated me! I love this site! WaHooo!!!:love:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    Nov 13, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted