• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Game with Our Booking Binder & Hilarious Hosting Incentives

In summary, people host a show because they want something, food or shopping, or they need a reason to clean their house.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I'm making a Booking Binder with the upcoming specials and recruiting info as well as with fundraiser and wedding registry info to pass around at shows. I am trying to come up with funny reasons for people to host a show, but I am totally drawing a blank... I went through reasons why I would host a show, not just PC but other DS shows... and I couldn't come up with any other reason than "I'm only having this stupid party to help a friend" or "If I don't host for her she won't host for me." Yes, terrible, I know. So what makes a host want to host?

I like free stuffMy friends need a partyWho doesn't need a couple of hours away from the hubby?It gives Daddy some one-on-one time with the munchkins!I'm a shop-a-holic.

I need free cooking lessons!

My friends owe me!

I need a reason to clean my house!

I need new cookware and I'm too cheap to pay full price!

I'm hungry and I want someone else to clean the dishes for once!

I just looked up 10 reasons in our files. You'll find some cool stuff! There was a document called 10 reasons NOT to host a show. I liked it!

I just looked up 10 reasons in our files. You'll find some cool stuff! There was a document called 10 reasons NOT to host a show. I liked it!

I got it... I was going to put that on the other side of reason TO host. LOL.

I want to see this finished product! Let me add my own....

"I'm a consultant in denial and want everything in the catalog except the denim apron and the huge black ba... ok I want that too."

"I just got a bonus check at work and it's burning a hole in my pocket."

"Retail therapy. It's this or a Coach purse. Now hand over the catalog."

"Food and shopping....what better combination is there?!"

Make it a contest at your next show. Get the guests to give you ten reasons to host a show, then give a prize to the one who comes up with the funniest! :) That will also get your guests excited about hosting!! I think I'll try that myself at my next show!

What is "Need a Little Help"?

"Need a Little Help" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient for busy individuals.

Are "Need a Little Help" products only for use with Pampered Chef recipes?

No, "Need a Little Help" products can be used with any recipes. They are versatile and can be incorporated into any cooking routine.

What makes "Need a Little Help" products different from other kitchen tools?

"Need a Little Help" products are designed with convenience and functionality in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features that make cooking tasks easier and more enjoyable.

Can "Need a Little Help" products be used by both beginner and experienced cooks?

Yes, "Need a Little Help" products are suitable for cooks of all levels. They are user-friendly and can help simplify even the most complex recipes.

Are "Need a Little Help" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most "Need a Little Help" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend checking the product's specific care instructions before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies
Views
jrb0328
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2